PDA

View Full Version : Website to send my 027 Cell a free TXT - I think its broken

Chilling_Silence
29-12-2004, 01:41 PM
I just got a txt that was sent to me at 6pm last night. Ive been expecting a few replies this morning and none have come through.

Turned the phone on/off and left it for a few mins before doing that again but still nothing.

Is there a website that I can send myself a _free_ txt message. I know there used to be Juice which gave you 5 free a day IIRC.

I sent one to myself but it never came through so I'd rather not piss around wasting more money on it.

Ideas?!

Many thanks

Chill.

Greg
29-12-2004, 02:24 PM
I sent one to myself but it never came through so I'd rather not piss around wasting more money on it

They're only 20c per txt Chill! lol

But email me yer number if you like and I'll text ya

ninja
29-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Ideas?!
'Hi, is this Telecom? Yeah I seem to be having problems receiving text messages - are you aware of anything going on?"

Would probably be a good start.

Chilling_Silence
29-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Thanks.. I just called my mates and spoke on the phone... I'll just have to buy a new phone on HP late Jan when Im 18 :-)

Cheers anyways

Jester
29-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Thanks.. I just called my mates and spoke on the phone... I'll just have to buy a new phone on HP late Jan when Im 18 :-)

Cheers anyways

OMG that's a new idea .. speaking on the phone!! You mean you called them?

Prescott
29-12-2004, 06:28 PM

Cheers anyways

lol i never knew you were that young chill :)

Chilling_Silence
29-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Jester:
Beats snail-mail ;-)

Prescott:
Yeah, I dont think many do.... 29 days 'til my 18th though.

Outa curiousity, how old would you have thought I am?

Zygar
29-12-2004, 06:38 PM

Cheers anyways
Wait what the f00k?! I thought Chill was like, 30 or something because of the way he acts on the forums! :horrified

agent
29-12-2004, 06:43 PM
You obviously thought wrong of him, didn't you :p

In fact, go take a browse through the PressF1 calendar, you might be surprised.

Prescott
29-12-2004, 06:47 PM
well in some other posts, nastie ones where you have locked them, you said now my kids are saying this word that i replaced or something like that so i thought you were about 25-30 ish, hehehe do you still go to school?

Chilling_Silence
29-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Do I come off as approx 30 because Im an ******* or because I post a lot? :p

Yeah, Im hanging for my 18th...

I wonder how old I 'appeared' two years ago whilst working at IDG! :D

Chilling_Silence
29-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Kids in the house, being all younger sibblings.

Actually no, I dont. I was homeschooled from age 9, did school cert mathematics when I was 13, and began working at a Cybercafe shortly after... I started work when I was only 15 with IDG, so yeah, you could say I had a bit of a head-start ;-)

Im actually working for EDS doing the support for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Havent done schooling since I dropped out of a diploma two years ago.

Chill.