PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply - what's the diffs?

Greg
17-12-2004, 05:09 PM
I see a lot of people raving over this feature, but never tried it - when I click the button it seems to be no quicker than a regular reply.http://www.pressf1.co.nz/images/smilies/illogical.gif

Metla
17-12-2004, 05:13 PM
It saves time by not loading up the message compose page.

Just type in the box and send.....rather then hit reply,load page,type msg,hit send.

I supose its debatable if the half second saved is worthy of being called quick,but then the 56k'ers may reap the full benifit.

Even if they are second class citizens....... :D

Graham L
17-12-2004, 05:15 PM
It doesn't come with the extra bells and whistles like emoticons, font selection etc,etc.
It might save time by not calling them up.
When you decide you need all those things you can use the Go Advanced button. Or put the codes in manually. :D

Of course quick replies are sometimes a bad thing. A few moments of thinking sometimes saves time. ;-)

Cicero
17-12-2004, 05:44 PM
It saves time by not loading up the message compose page.

Just type in the box and send.....rather then hit reply,load page,type msg,hit send.

I supose its debatable if the half second saved is worthy of being called quick,but then the 56k'ers may reap the full benifit.

Even if they are second class citizens....... :D

If you keep this humour up Met,I will get you a job on stage and not the next one out of town :D

~sy~
17-12-2004, 07:20 PM
As it suggests, it's quicker :p Saves on loading time. I love it :)

~sy~
17-12-2004, 07:21 PM
It doesn't come with the extra bells and whistles like emoticons, font selection etc,etc.

Emoticons are working... :stare:

R2x1
17-12-2004, 07:24 PM
And working well :D