PDA

View Full Version : What radio station do youuuuuu listen to?

hamstar
16-12-2004, 10:57 PM
I am just loving these polls.... arent you?

nzStan
16-12-2004, 11:05 PM
where's Radio Rhema on the list?

:p

btw hamstar - love your sig

agent
16-12-2004, 11:09 PM
You're missing a fair amount of the spectrum there... Up FM, Fleet FM, ZM, More FM, Solid Gold, Classic Hits, George FM, Radio Sport, Hauraki, Easy Listening i, Flava, Coast, Base FM, Twisted FM, Access Radio, Radio Rhema, K FM, Radio Chomsky, etc.

MrBeef
16-12-2004, 11:10 PM
where the hell is Radio Hauraki

nzStan
16-12-2004, 11:13 PM
It's under OTHERS.

:rolleyes:

hamstar
16-12-2004, 11:15 PM
damn limit thingee....

personthingy
16-12-2004, 11:48 PM
I actually listen mainly to RDU, but seeing you listed the AK equivelant, i ticked that one instead

:D

Raikyn
16-12-2004, 11:54 PM
Even though I voted Rock , I actually listen to a combination.
Rock,Hauraki,NewstalkZB,Edge,ConcertFM,radiosport, solid gold :p

ps. I hate polls, this is the first and last poll I have voted in on the 'net

MartynC
17-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Wheres Radio Pacific, the BBC??? :confused:

noone
17-12-2004, 10:28 AM
you can only have ten options

Metla
17-12-2004, 10:31 AM
I hate the radio more then Winston dislikes post signers, I get up,flick on the radio and by the time ive sat down some putrid brain melting mush has started and i have to kill the radio and swear I'll never turn it on again.

Heaven help me,i even tuned into talkback the other day,....The inflicted damage may take years to heal.

R2x1
17-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Whatte doesse "programme" signifyye ?

Bonzo the Wonder Chimp
17-12-2004, 10:51 AM
You wouldn't belive what I have to go through to listen to the radio here. First I had to steal some wire coat hangers and some duct tape. Then I made an arm with a hook on the end that I can stick out of the cage and turn the dial on the radio sitting on some so-called IT "guru's" desk. A bit of fiddling and I'm turned to bFM.

Of cousre then the damn monkey comes back from some pointless charade at trying to fix a user's PC and wonders who changed the radio station. So dumb he hasn't worked out yet that a chimp in a cage actually has no legimate use for coat hangers. No wonder he can't even install a printer without reading the manual. And I left the circus for this?

Eric
18-12-2004, 07:43 PM
where the hell is Radio Hauraki

I am a bit disappointed in Radio Hauraki, work place listen to it (at the moment, last few days) they are running a advertisement that has in it and used three time "f### off" I really think this shows no imagination,

Another radio station had a advertisement "Are you getting bonked [pause] on the head ............. "

It sounds like these radio advertisements are written by school children, would you buy NZ PC world if their adds were done by school children?