PDA

View Full Version : Japan used cargo truck sale

bestroute777
09-12-2004, 10:00 PM
Dear All.
We are exporters who can trust it most in Japan.
Our motto is sincere with trust. And, Merchandise information that we offer guarantees that there is no injustice no deception.

Regards,
2-24-14, KUROZU, OTSU-City, SHIGA-Preif, JAPAN
H AND S,CO,.LTD.
info@bestroute.co.jp
CEO Mr, k.uno

45South
09-12-2004, 10:04 PM
try trademe.co.nz or better still, a ride in a submarine with the windows wound down

Murray P
09-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Can I have eleventy twelve please. You can get my email addy from my profile, you'll need to look really really hard though because it's in tiny tiny font.

If you like I could sell you a couple of container loads of the worlds most fabulously trusted magnifying glasses if that would help. I do a super happy deal just for you, how about eleventy twelve trucks for a straight up sincere bargain and I'll even throw in the trust for free. Unfortunately I can't let the deception and injustice go but, I'm sure we can work something out to our mutual insincerity ;)

Gosh, just imagining the possibilities for our short term relationship gets me all exited (I'll let you use that in your future promotions by the way).

Biggles
09-12-2004, 10:31 PM
And people thought I was joking about the guy from India and his wrought iron railings ....

READ THE RULES. Does this look like a used truck forum to you? Shesssh.....