View Full Version : OT : what is this called

25-11-2004, 11:06 AM
I want info about the design of a toy....

problem is i dont know what its called :-)

it a ball shaped thing made of plastic rods and you can make it bigger or smaller by push it or pulling it.

very special math deign....


Jen C
25-11-2004, 11:15 AM
These sort of toys? Geometry Toys (http://brightworld.com/Puzzles/Geometry_Toys.html)

Jen C
25-11-2004, 11:19 AM
Got it! This device is known as a Hoberman sphere.

Google will have lots of further information on the Hoberman sphere.

25-11-2004, 11:33 AM
thats the one, thansks.

25-11-2004, 12:03 PM
here does the answerguy get his answers? Why Pressf1, of course.

25-11-2004, 12:19 PM
well this one is for me and not my website, but well......

if it was asked of my web site i might have put a posting here :-)