PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Bring back WTF! [Mk. 2]

F/A - 22
09-11-2004, 10:05 PM
What would we do without him? Life would be so dull around here. We'd only have Metla's jokes to laugh at! We need the blunt and humerous remarks of WTF!

People that don't like him should honestly get a life outside of PressF1, they take things way too personally. I bet if people like Stu learnt how to put a complete sentence together that actually made sense and wasn't spelt incorrectly, then there wouldn't be anything to comment on. Then we've got people who like pretending they are Moderators and telling people how to behave. Put your damn plastic shield and riot hat back in the toy box where it belongs!

WTF also keeps those high-n-mighty people in check (Woffle For The Week Ending subscribers) and gets them down off their high horse. I don't like people prancing around up there.

End the Nazi regime and bring back WTF! :D

metla
09-11-2004, 10:16 PM
I told you this was a bad idea,There will be no sympathy for WTF this time around i would imagine.

At the very least after being banned he should have had the grace to ease off a bit rather then put the hammer down twice as hard.

Murray P
09-11-2004, 10:38 PM
> Pretty high and mighty for someone with 12 posts. (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/08/net_politics_of_exclusion/)

With a whole 3 under your belt, you just might appreciate this more than wasting your time here. (http://www.theworkfoundation.com/research/isociety/social_capital_contents.jsp) Give it a whirl anyway, it won't do you any harm.

metla
09-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Murray,I wonder if you have the capcity to leap the devide and see how that second article applies to you and your group of tin soldiers.

george12
09-11-2004, 10:48 PM
1 [OT] Bring back WTF! [Mk. 2] Nov 9, 2004 10:05 PM
2 Re: [OT] Bring back WTF! Oct 17, 2004 10:05 PM
3 [OT] Bring back WTF! Oct 16, 2004 7:02 PM

Your 3 posts.

You are either somebody dedicated to WTF (unlikely) or WTF himself. If you are WTf, as BB said you are not welcome at this forum.

Making a post like this is stirring the (now calmed) cauldron of flames again.

BB won't be happy.

George

metla
09-11-2004, 10:52 PM
uh...Its purpose is to stir the flames.....

09-11-2004, 10:55 PM
This strikes me as interesting:
Only WTF would know he has been blocked - The rest of the world most likely assumes you've not decided to grace us with your presence for that part of the day.

So, I'll repeat what I discussed with Bruce this morning:
You do have some valuable input - On the now rare occasion
You & your fanclub do however cause a lot of trouble - I dont care if you're pulling up others on their standards, its not your place
Seeing as you cannot live and let live - you were banned
Now you and/or your fan-club insist on returning

So - Dont make me get nasty! Leave! Come back someday when you've changed your attitude, but I speak on behalf of more than just myself when I say you are no longer welcome.

Spencer
09-11-2004, 10:57 PM
Please Metla, have the good grace to let sleeping dogs lie. Enough is enough. If the moral tone here is too high for you, why not find another forum that suits your personal tastes? Don't be offended because I mean no offence, but it is abundantly clear that the wild-west style that some prefer doesn't fit IDG's ideas for their forum, never mind what the various interest groups think. Let things get back to civilised behavour again please, and remember that a number of users here are still at school and while older folk can take the knocks and keep smiling, some pretty rough treatment has been handed out to junior members of late.

Spence :|

metla
09-11-2004, 10:58 PM
It was pretty obvious he was kicked once again,i even mentioned it to the person who started this thread......