PDA

View Full Version : XP Professional - Chinese ver

bk T
08-11-2004, 04:20 PM
I've a client who wants to buy a Simplied Chinese version of Windows XP Professional. Rang a number of retailers in Auckland and were told that it is not available in New Zealand!

Anybody knows where can I get a copy? Or have to order from overseas?

Cheers

POTUS
08-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Have you phoned Microsoft?

Prescott
08-11-2004, 06:50 PM
have you tried trademe? there was a chinese xp on there a few months ago i think, or try ebay.....

Moderantor
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Kazaa

jackyht
08-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi BK T

as u know that, Windows XP chinese are not available in New Zealand, if you really need to get it, i think the only way, is going back to china or Hong Kong...

haha
Jacky

Prescott
08-11-2004, 09:19 PM
moderantor: oh my god you are soo funny trying to impersonate someone else here but with a slightly/nearly unoticable change in your name, as you would know what you have suggested is illegal and we dont share that info around here.
move along you are not wanted

Chilling_Silence
08-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow, Im honored that people have made an account "Moderantor" with me in their account details....

Im not sure if its good that people think Im Mod materials, or bad that there's Rant in the Mod name :-/

Nice one - Except anybody with half a brain would say dont use Kazaa, Its not only spyware infested but comes with 3 different trojans.

Hmm.... That rules me out as author of that account.

Get in contact with the likes of QMB or Eden computers who are mostly run by asian dealers - Im sure they could put you on the right path.

Chill.