PDA

View Full Version : Not even a mention?



Baldy
30-10-2004, 12:21 PM
I am bewildered that with all the Telecom knockers on here, that the champagne corks haven't been flying and you aren't all whirling like dervishes now that Telestra-Clear are going to be able to provide landline telephone services to every household in NZ.

Maybe you Telecom knockers just like moaning and whinging for the sake of it.

Hmmmmmmmm

Baldy
30-10-2004, 12:23 PM
Forgot to say that you can sign up for "some great savings LOL LOL LOL" first thing this Monday morning

barmypom
30-10-2004, 12:27 PM
> I am bewildered that with all the Telecom knockers on
> here, that the champagne corks haven't been flying
> and you aren't all whirling like dervishes now that
> Telestra-Clear are going to be able to provide
> landline telephone services to every household in
> NZ.
>
> Maybe you Telecom knockers just like moaning and
> whinging for the sake of it.
>
> Hmmmmmmmm

Probably cos we've got better things to do with our saturday mornings.

Eric Richards
30-10-2004, 12:28 PM
I made a posting early this morning,

mark c
30-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Telstra's deal is most beneficial to makers of lots of toll calls. I doubt the monthly rental for POTS is going to be very competitive.

Amd the OZ governent (keen monetarists) are going to flog off Telstra anyway so we may find that NZ Telecom and Telstra are pretty much one and the same.

(OH how the mantras of the nineties ring on.
Competition will save us, help us ,set us freeeeeeeeeee!)

Baldy
30-10-2004, 12:43 PM
> > I am bewildered that with all the Telecom knockers
> on
> > here, that the champagne corks haven't been flying
> > and you aren't all whirling like dervishes now
> that
> > Telestra-Clear are going to be able to provide
> > landline telephone services to every household in
> > NZ.
> >
> > Maybe you Telecom knockers just like moaning and
> > whinging for the sake of it.
> >
> > Hmmmmmmmm
>
> Probably cos we've got better things to do with our
> saturday mornings.
What? Whinge?
It was on the newz last night actually

Baldy
30-10-2004, 12:45 PM
> I made a posting early this morning,

Sorry Eric, never saw it. Did you hide amongst another thread

drb1
30-10-2004, 12:50 PM
> I am bewildered that with all the Telecom knockers on
> here, that the champagne corks haven't been flying
> and you aren't all whirling like dervishes now that
> Telestra-Clear are going to be able to provide
> landline telephone services to every household in
> NZ.
>
> Maybe you Telecom knockers just like moaning and
> whinging for the sake of it.
>
> Hmmmmmmmm

We just sigh with relief and continue the fight. TELESCAM are still milking Telstra for cabel network rentall.

Some of you may soon repeat my experience, where Telescam made Telstra wait 10 days, before making 1 keyboard entry to turn on a number.

At last resedential Consumers now have acces to a BETTER service that some Commerciall areas have enjoyed for some time.

A.

Eric Richards
30-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Re: The 0867 clearance system


> Has anybody been dropped off Internet because of the
> 0867 internet phone system?
>
> I once thought I did every few months most time I
> just redialed up and mutter a few ##### words, until
> a few weeks ago when it was really bad and found the
> redial did not work, then I found there was lot of
> noise on the phone line,
>
> Anyway I would like to give a very big warm thanks
> to Telecom for giving us the $6 late payment
> charge, & making some of my pay phone cards useless,
> and a few other grips, after hearing the last Friday
> news I can not wait to go with TelstraClear.

barmypom
30-10-2004, 01:00 PM
> >
> > Probably cos we've got better things to do with
> our
> > saturday mornings.
> What? Whinge?
> It was on the newz last night actually

Probably cos we've got better things to do on our Friday nights then.

I won't be celebrating until the price of my home line rental actually comes down to something a bit more reasonable.

Baldy
30-10-2004, 01:34 PM
>
> > >
> > > Probably cos we've got better things to do with
> > our
> > > saturday mornings.
> > What? Whinge?
> > It was on the newz last night actually
>
> Probably cos we've got better things to do on our
> Friday nights then.
>
> I won't be celebrating until the price of my home
> line rental actually comes down to something a bit
> more reasonable.

Make $200 per month with Telstra and it will be nix