PDA

View Full Version : Criticism on website needed

george12
09-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Hi guys,

I am in need of some helpful criticism of my online shop:

http://www.jgih.com

Please comment on the prices, ease of use, look, quality of pictures, navigation, professionalism etc.

Feel free to place a testing order, just mention somewhere that it is not to be taken seriously.

The reasoning is that in 150 or so unique visitors / month (more like 400 now) there have been no sales, and I need to know why. Our only advertising is on Google (search for "pentium 4" or something to see ad).

Thanks. George

RoIdY
09-10-2004, 04:49 PM
you need to have a separate products page showing or atleast describing what other products are available.
the page is too cramped for comfort
these are just minor compared to the prices tho
more competitive prices needed
imho

arnie
09-10-2004, 04:50 PM
Appears to be advertising on F1 to me

george12
09-10-2004, 04:52 PM
> Appears to be advertising on F1 to me

I am not advertising on PF1. If I was advertising I would be suggesting people to buy products from the site.

I am making no such suggestion. I am seeking advice on making the site better, which is very different from advertising.

Thanks for the suggestions, RoIdY.

George

stu120404
09-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Hello george12 :)

It is a nice web site you have there

IMO it is a wee bit too grey, but that might just be me ;) :)

This is from Firefox 0.9.3

Also have you submit your site to search engines?

george12
09-10-2004, 05:02 PM
> It is a nice web site you have there

Thanks

> IMO it is a wee bit too grey, but that might just be me

Don't really want to change the colour scheme, but it depends what others think

> This is from Firefox 0.9.3

Good to see it works in other browsers

> Also have you submit your site to search engines?

Yep. We get traffic from Google, AltaVista, Yahoo, MSN, Lycos - thats all I can remember.

We are 5th on Google for "Jgih" (most common search for us).

Cheers

george12
09-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Just updated the prices on the homepage. The actual prices for the items were lower, but the homepage is just written, not taken from the database like the products page.

Cheers

Pete O\'Neil
09-10-2004, 05:26 PM
> The reasoning is that in 150 or so unique visitors /
> month (more like 400 now) there have been no sales,
> and I need to know why. Our only advertising is on
> Google (search for "pentium 4" or something to see
> ad).
Ummmm... the whole relying on google could be your problem. Perhaps you havent noticed but millions and millions of people use google. 150 people who've found you website through google are probably just lost.

I agree this does look like advertising to me, your prices arent wonderful and youve got no range what so ever. If you want to succeed in bussiness then you might want to do something major and do it soon.

godfather
09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
My concern would be that on a cursory inspection no physical location or details for the company is given. Perhaps I have not looked hard enough?

That rings alarm bells for me though, and I would never do business with a company without knowing who they are and where they are located.

The company does not appear to be a registered NZ company either.

Unless that information was prominent, the website quality would be immaterial to me, as I would not stay to discover it.

metla
09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Too much competition i reckon....and much of that competion is well established.,they only way i have managed to generate sales via my web page is by lowering the prices to such an extent that i lose money,but then the orders flood on in,tripeling the amount of money i lose.

I consider my page more of an advert for the shop,my products and my services rather then anything else,and in that respect it serves its purpose.

I would imagine that a good proportion of online shops make zero sales.90 percent of the orders to 10 percent of the companies.

Would have been good to start up 5 years ago.....

drcspy
09-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz 800MHz FSB 1 Mb Prescott with Heatsink, $312 Incl gst at supercheap computers...........

Pentium 4 3.0GHZ 512KB Cache 800MHZ FSB $506 .....at your 'shop'

.......now I realise that some companies may have better buying power and thus can sell cheaper but that's a hell of a price difference

...... you have to compete and most folks who are capable of doin an online search for parts will be more than capable of finding other sellers.

stu120404
> My concern would be that on a cursory inspection no
> physical location or details for the company is
> given. Perhaps I have not looked hard enough?

You did not look hard enough
http://www.jgih.com/Contact.asp ;)

45South
I actually like the layout, it's clean, simple & easy to navigate the way every good website should be.

But as others have said prices aren't the most competitive (although not too bad compared to some) , there is no "about us" Like others I also wouldn't buy from a site that doesn't supply some names, faces & a physical location I could check out (most important)

As previously mentioned the range isn't huge, it's the type of online store I would expect to see attached to a Retail or PC Repair business & is more of a brochure than a serious online trader enterprise
There are many well established online stores around now & you have to be very competitive to stay alive.

45South
09-10-2004, 05:47 PM
oops, thanks Stu, I had a look around obviously not well enough.
The "Contact us" should be changed to "About us" as that is standard & what people are used to

george12
09-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

I will lower my prices to be competitive to the point of prices slightly above Pricespy.

Will also change Contact Us to About Us and add information about the company.

Yes, it is a registered NZ company, but since people have doubts I will have to show it better I guess.

I will soon buy a .co.nz domain too, which will help, although Supercheappc.biz is NZ and nobody has a doubt. It is served in NZ, so Google knows :P.

Chilling_Silence
09-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Pricespy.co.nz is where you wanna be!

Fire-and-Ice
09-10-2004, 06:19 PM
For some of the products not enough detail is given as to what model number the item is. Example: the monitors. You need to give the exact model number as you can't tell whether your ones are the top or bottom of the range for each brand. Same with some of the other products. ;-)

the highlander
09-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Nothing wrong per se with your website (quite like the restrained and tidy layout myself) but

1. The prices are way out of touch in some cases.
VMax 512MB USB2.0 Flash Drive for $295

I can purchase the equivalent item online from a nz company for 103 +gst or visit a shop in Hamilton and buy a 1 gig flash drive for 190 +gst.

2. Amazing value! Burn CDs at 52x, Play DVDs, and read cds at 52x all in one
drive $102
It may well be amazing value but I have no idea as to what brand and model it is.

3. Motherboard brand selection is sparse. Nothing wrong with asrock motherboards (I rather like them) but not all people are like me and need a wider variety . IMHO you should have a minimum of three brands with a highend/ lowend mix.

one more observation

You have made a good start but as others have said its a cramped market. I buy an obscene amount of hardware every year for personal and proffessional reasons but I seldom buy online. I use websites to research determine prices and physically go to those places if they can supply the product I wan't at prices I like. I have no time for online resellers not because of any prejudice but I just like face to face contact. Anything I buy online is only purchsed from sites that I have physically visited.

keep at it :-)

whiskeytangofoxtrot
09-10-2004, 08:19 PM
> We are 5th on Google for "Jgih" (most common search
> for us).

But who is going to search for jgih if they are looking to buy computer parts?

george12
09-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Generally people searching for computer parts get to us through our targeted ad on google.

For example, some taken from the list of Google searches that made up the referrer are:

ms powerpoint software 3 4.4 %
jgih 3 4.4 %
jg industries 2 2.9 %
hard drives 2 2.9 %
msi mp3 player for sale in nz 2 2.9 %
computer 2 2.9 %
pc monitors 2 2.9 %
portable mp3 players stores in nz 2 2.9 %
computer sale 1 1.4 %
buy a computer 1 1.4 %
software quotation 1 1.4 %
laptops for sale second hand nz 1 1.4 %
computer sales wellington 1 1.4 %
laptops nz 1 1.4 %
hardware 1 1.4 %
iriver slimx imp-550 cd / mp3 player with ultraslim design 1 1.4 %
computer store homepage 1 1.4 %
computer sales nz 1 1.4 %
computer accessories.nz 1 1.4 %
hardware firewall 1 1.4 %
can mac lcd screens be used with a pc 1 1.4 %
secondhand joystick pc nz 1 1.4 %
computer parts nz 1 1.4 %
online computer vendor 1 1.4 %
nz computer screens 1 1.4 %
computer hardware retailers 1 1.4 %
nz computer suppliers 1 1.4 %
cheap pentium 4 1 1.4 %
dell computer new zealand 1 1.4 %
ibook memory 1 1.4 %
ddr 400 1 1.4 %
toshiba laptop 1 1.4 %
monitors new zealand 1 1.4 %
solar pc 1 1.4 %
pc dealers 1 1.4 %
software adobe acrobat 6 nz 1 1.4 %
buy desktop pc 1 1.4 %
laptop computers new zealand 1 1.4 %
cheap computer 1 1.4 %
computers 1 1.4 %
pc pad 1 1.4 %
made to order computor 1 1.4 %
auckland pc shops 1 1.4 %
desktop computers 1 1.4 %
vmware software supplier christchurch new zealand

We don't rely on actual search rankings because our search rankings are bad (PR 0). We only have links on two other sites. I would like to change this actually. If anybody is interested in a link exchange (your link goes under "Affiliates" on the left bar, along with thestagegame.com and dwnz.com).

I realise the prices are bad, they didnt used to be but they got out of date. I am updating them all right now.

George

miknz
09-10-2004, 09:51 PM
I dont know about everyone else but dead links really turn me off try clicking the "More info & Purchase options" here http://www.jgih.com/Systems.asp

andrew93
09-10-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm getting the following error with the product pages and the popular product links (using Mozilla) :

>ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cc1'
>
>Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the
>requested name or ordinal.
>
>/Parts.asp, line 131

Not sure if it's my browser or a temporary problem with your website.

BTW I like the look of your website, but a successful business is more than just a good / good looking website.

My 2c
Andrew

george12
09-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Sorry, I was changing the format of the database to include Manafacturer and Model No fields.

All done now, shouldn't have been more than 5 or 10 mins down time.

ApeNz
10-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Highlander where is that shop in Hamilton where you can get the 1 gig flash drive - thats a good price

the highlander
10-10-2004, 06:38 PM
PB tech had a few left

george12
11-10-2004, 04:20 PM
That's less than I get it for :(.

What brand/model is it?

the highlander
11-10-2004, 09:31 PM
I believe they were samsung or possibly vdata they were in a locked display cabinet as you might expect and in a foam tray so only the labels were visible oem stock I assume

tech
12-10-2004, 10:17 AM
"Please be aware that to access many features of this site, you must have a JGI account that can be easily accessed, and used on most JG Industries websites. Click here to register for an account now. "

Really, WHY?

"we take no responsibility for long order time upon fault of the postage system."

What? Speak english.

And most of the products are rubbish brands.

george12
12-10-2004, 07:58 PM
I am constantly increasing the range, quality and fixing the prices of products, as I realise this needs to be done.

In fact, I even knew the prices were crap (mostly) before I posted this thread. I was mainly looking for criticism other than 'crap prices', '
crap brands'.

>"we take no responsibility for long order time upon fault of the postage system."

This means, if we send something out and the post company delays in delivering it, we are not responsible. I will make the sentence easier to follow.

>"Please be aware that to access many features of this site, you must have a JGI account that can be easily accessed, and used on most JG Industries websites. Click here to register for an account now."

Well, come to think of it you don't need to sign up for anything. It makes repeat orders and support much easier, but is not necessary. I will change the sentence accordingly.

> And most of the products are rubbish brands.

I have signed up with two new suppliers, greatly increasing the range of products I have access to. I will be adding new products and better brands soon.

I won't be able to do much work for several days though, as I am in the middle of buying half a new computer (new motherboard, CPU and RAM). I have sold my mobo and CPU on trademe and have to use and old Win98 machine.

Cheers

andrew93
12-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi George,

before you charge off to start changing prices, adding more products, getting more suppliers, changing your website etc. - stop and take the time out to check out some of the information available for small businesses here (http://www.biz.org.nz/public/home.aspx?sectionid=53).

You mentioned in one of your earlier posts you haven't yet made a sale from the website. If this is the case then IMHO before you do anything more you should step back and have a look at what it is you are trying to achieve and why. Once you have a better vision of where you are headed then you can set up your website / business accordingly (if that fits in with your revised plans).

HTH, Andrew.
:)

blank_harry
12-10-2004, 08:41 PM
@ george12

Looking at your website from a technical viewpoint I noticed a couple of things.

First, the front page of your website is composed of 40 tables, nested one among the other. You could wittle this down to three tables. As a consequence the site would load faster.

Go here (http://basscode.orcon.net.nz/sections/recent_contracts.html) to view a site, with a layout similar to your own, for which I know has only three tables to effect that layout.

Secondly, the images on the front page need to be optimised so that the compression that currently affects them is removed. The reason why your images look compressed is because their actual size is not the size they've been made to fit inside your <td> tags.

For example, the width/height properties of one your images, tm244lc.gif (http://www.jgih.com/images/products/tm244lc.gif), is 201*154. However, in the relevant <td> tag the it has the width/height values of 107*140.

As a consequence that makes the image look compressed and it also takes longer to draw that image on screen as it gets recomposed by the browser after receiving the data stream for the image via the webserver.

The work around is to resize the images to match the appropriate values given to them in their respective positions inside the relevant <td> tags.

HTH

Harry

george12
15-10-2004, 09:17 PM
I just found out why I had no sales.

In the six days after the ad on google, 18 people had TRIED to order. But there was a problem. When I cahnged the database the check out script hadn't been altered accordingly. $1800 worth of orders - sob!

All fixed now.

Blank_Harry, the reason the pictures are resized like they are is because before I had to have a large and a small pic, which resulted in a lot of work. Although I mainly test the site over 100Mbps LAN (same netowrk as server), I have been to it on 56K before and the speed seems acceptable.

I hate excessively neste tables too, but couldn't get quite the graphical effect with less. Will look into it though.

Cheers

Growly
16-10-2004, 12:14 AM
Just my personaly opinion, but the left hand bar seems a bit big...

george12
16-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah. You're right. Fixed as of 30 seconds ago.

Cheers

alphazulusixeightniner
16-10-2004, 12:37 AM
No offense but you need to seriously reconsider your domain name/company name.

"jgih" .com

That's got to be the worst domain name I've ever seen. I'd have a hard time trying to spell it, let alone remember it.

Anything with JG, GJ turns into a tongue twister and it's a pain to even remember it.

Next you need a .co.nz address if your selling in NZ. Most .com sites are overseas, well that's how I tend to think of them anyway.

Prices = not competitive.
Variety of stuff = very bad. E.g if I wanted some Corsair RAM I sure aint going to get it off your site. A-data, aimed at low end user.

Just a few points :)

Pibs
16-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Good one George, didn't see m/card but it's easy to navigate

Pibs

JJJJJ
16-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Where abouts are you. As far as I can see there's no address. Not even a location. Or a phone number.
You won't get me as a customer. I only shop by credit card.
Your list of products is poorly done. After all they are the most important item. They are why people come to your site. Suggest you shift link from top of page to left hand side of page.
Overall not a very impressive site.
Jack

godfather
16-10-2004, 01:39 PM
> Where abouts are you. As far as I can see there's no
> address. Not even a location. Or a phone number.

http://www.jgih.com/Contact.asp

JJJJJ
16-10-2004, 01:46 PM
Oh well Godfather. I'm half blind. But don't you think it should be clearly shown on the front page. I don't want to go searching for it.
Jack

george12
16-10-2004, 06:18 PM
> Suggest you shift link from top of page to left hand side of page

Why don't you have a look towards the left of the page. You should notice a link there: "Browse Products"

> I'm half blind

Yes you are

> I only shop by credit card

Just choose Paypal as the payment type. You will be redirected to the paypal site asking you to log on. Log on, or register, and enter your credit card number, and buy to you're hearts content!

But yes, if you can't find the basic links, and in fact a surprising number of people don't think to look under the clearly labelled "Navigation" section on the left, maybe I should make them clearer.

Cheers

Growly
16-10-2004, 06:42 PM
One final, picky opinion...

Wouldn't it be better if the "Hardware and software for consumers throughout New Zealand" that appeared at the was all on one line?

Growly
16-10-2004, 06:43 PM
*at the top

Prescott
16-10-2004, 06:45 PM
may be a something..... have a custom system builder where you can select certian makes/models of components and build your own system.....

the highlander
16-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Just checked your prices again and they still remain unrealistic

Seagate 120 meg 7200 hardrive 2mb cache $191
there is no earthly reason i would buy this online (especially when it appears you have to use pay pal ) when i can nip down to the local shop and pick it up for $157 or go online to many nz sites and pay only $133

but on a more positive note reasonable prices on flash cards and usb drives.

Details still lacking
256MB of PC133 SDRAM for older computers that cannot accept DDR memory $92

At your prices quite reasonable deal if it is double sided but it doesn't state that
Many older comps balk at single sided. I suspect at that price it is single sided but you shouldn't have to guess.

you are getting there

Growly
16-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah on that note, you might wanna note that you claim one of your systems has "... an AMD AthlonXP 2600+Ghz processor ..."

metla
16-10-2004, 10:11 PM
>>Seagate 120 meg 7200 hardrive 2mb cache $191
there is no earthly reason i would buy this online (especially when it appears you have to use pay pal ) when i can nip down to the local shop and pick it up for $157 or go online to many nz sites and pay only $133

uh......Cost is $152.......Are you suggesting he lose money on the deal?,Perhaps others are the ones with unrealistic prices?

Having said that the one im looking at has the 8mb cache,nevermind,the price difference will only be 6 or 7 dollars.

Growly
16-10-2004, 10:17 PM
>Having said that the one im looking at has the 8mb cache,nevermind,the price difference will only be 6 or 7 dollars.

More than that mate; http://computermall.co.nz/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_105

(Yes, I know those don't have GST on them, but still...)

metla
16-10-2004, 10:22 PM
ah well,Either they buy those through a cousin in Tiawan or they are making 20c per sale,either way they have unrealistic prices and no good will come from it.

metla
16-10-2004, 10:30 PM
Just looked up another couple of pricelists,what they have listed on that site Growly is below cost,even if they bought them in bulk they shouldnt be able to sell them at the price,...

I may mail them on Monday to see if they will supply at that price......

the highlander
16-10-2004, 11:27 PM
"uh......Cost is $152.......Are you suggesting he lose money on the deal?,Perhaps others are the ones with unrealistic prices? "N

No what I am saying if there are dealers out there willing to sell product at stupidly low prices online why should i care about there profit/loss and not take advantage of it. If you want to compete online it looks like you have to use tactics like these. If iI was joe public doing a search thru pricespy am I even going to visit jfgih or what ever this website is (there you go the name doesnt roll of the old memory synapses that easily) or go for the lowest price I spot ?

Not that i would mind you I am intensely suspicious I would rather pay a little extra and support my local supplier who has a boring website, doesnt sell online and does very well out of it.

metla
16-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Thats the thing,its a waste of time trying to compete for the customers who visit Pricespy looking for the lowest price,There will always be some company willing to go lower to get that number 1 or 2 spot on the list.

That however doesn't make everybody elses price the unrealistic one, Nor does it mean everybody has to play the pricespy game.....which ultimilty means none or next to no online sales.

Which just goes back to what i said earlier in the thread about the competitivness of online selling.....

alphazulusixeightniner
17-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Also if you have too low prices then when something dies and you have to send it back to the supplier, then you lose money on that too. I'm not sure how Ascent get around this, but they make you send the faulty item back to the wholesaler, then they send you a new one. Now I wonder who pays the $20 to courier the replaced product back to you? Ascent or the wholesaler?

metla
17-10-2004, 12:26 AM
depends on the wholesaler,i have been quite aggrivated in the past to be billed for travel both ways...this is for gear bought back into the shop.Especially when the gear is returned from the supplier still broken with some nonsence story and i have to replace it out of my pocket.....

But yeah,even paying for it to be moved in one direction removes the profit,especially when its Wanganui-Auckland-Wanganui....

drcspy
17-10-2004, 07:16 AM
interesting about those prices being at cost or nearly

Growly
17-10-2004, 10:17 AM
Whenever I need something i tend to order from a) the cheapest place, which has b) the longest warranty and c) the most customer service. Some places are great, some aren't.

Local's always best too - because my record of having things broken puts a strain on the courier's bill.

Dolby Digital
17-10-2004, 10:47 AM
>>Too much competition i reckon
The computer industry is a tough game to make money especially hardware. I would change my name to Bill Gates... or maybe Paul Allen and start a company called MikeRoweSoft and buy some software to resell :)

george12
17-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Just comparing some of my prices, and this "Computer Mall" prices...

Seagate 8MB 120GB hard drive
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My shop - $167
Computer Mall - $138.48 + GST = $155.79
My supplier - $133 + GST

So, an $11.50 price difference (approx)

If I really wanted I could drop the price that much. But that would significantly reduce my profit.

The Maxtor HDD is much cheaper, but my current supplier does not stock them.

Amazingly though, their HDD is only $5.48 above my supply price. They must buy straight from the factories or something (my supplier is NZ based, but they import)

Another example, their 3.0GHZ FSB800 1MB Cache cpu is on 20 CENTS above my supply price.

How the hell do they do this???

Growly
17-10-2004, 04:49 PM
What most people fail to realise is that low prices to dot attract customers to as much a value as return customers who care for the service.

I'd rather pay an extra $20 and get the thing a day earlier, but get emails once a day confirming, or straight away after I email them.

That is why I frequent Ascent, because their service is fast and hassle free.

They also call me to make sure that the package has arrived.

Oh, and just a side note, what is the minimum age to register a company?

Mine's been a "community service" for quite some time now...

Growly
17-10-2004, 04:51 PM
> What most people fail to realise is that low prices to dot attract customers to as much a value as return customers who care for the service.

Should read:

What most people fail to realise is that low prices do less to attract customers and to a lesser value than return customers who care for the service they offer and the quality of said service.

george12
17-10-2004, 06:03 PM
Depends what type of 'company'. I am 14 and my business, JG Industries, is GST registered and registered as a partnership.

There is no maximum age for a Sole Proprietor or Partnership type business, but for a Limited Liability Company you need to be 18, pay at least so many $1000 a year, be a shareholder ...

Go for it if you're wondering - there are lots of guides such as the ones at http://www.biz.org.nz that will help you start.

What type of business is it?

Prescott
17-10-2004, 06:09 PM
> Depends what type of 'company'. I am 14 and my
> business, JG Industries, is GST registered and
> registered as a partnership.
>

wow 14?? good on you :D, but do you have engough capital to keep the business running if your only 14, ie do you have a job and enough capital flowing through?

george12
17-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Well, I don't have another job, just this.

My business has only been around since March, so it's not very big yet. We don't stock most of the stuff we sell, and run it from home so there aren't very many overheads.

Business is just starting to pick up at the moment, it was initially very slow with about 1 new (avg. $1700) PC a month, and about 4 or 5 parts orders.

For this reason I have not been taking much in drawings, and live like any other 14 year old with no money. I have allowed some to pass to me, but assets not cash (ie. new computer).

I also sell on trademe, this is just to get rid of the used stuff I constantly accumulate. Username jgindustries

Starting the business was a massive learning experience - registering GST, getting a bank account etc. Making the website was also very educating - in fact the reason I learnt ASP. I'm sure most of you will remember at least a few of the many threads I have posted here regarding the website (those damn ASP scripting probs) or our (old, PIII, soon to be replaced) server.

When I say "our" I mean me and my friend, also 14 who has an equal share in the business. I do most of the shop stuff though.

We are working up to being able to stock nearly every item in 6 months or so (with only things like $3000 30 inch LCD monitors being nonstock).

Cheers

alphazulusixeightniner
17-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Crikey, you're 14 and you can write better than drb1. That's impressive. :)

Prescott
17-10-2004, 07:21 PM
good stuff :D

the highlander
17-10-2004, 07:30 PM
" Another example, their 3.0GHZ FSB800 1MB Cache cpu is on 20 CENTS above my supply price.

How the hell do they do this??? "

Do they have a tier system based on volume buy sh#t loads and you get a cheaper price, buy a few pay more ? Be interesting to know what price the supplier lands them in nz for.

the highlander
17-10-2004, 07:34 PM
By the way 14 Holy crap. I take it you are not one of those spotty, cap on back to front, boom box addicted posers type 14 year olds. If you are no offence :-)
But well done .

whtafo
17-10-2004, 07:39 PM
> That is why I frequent Ascent, because their service
> is fast and hassle free.

Exactly, I started out frequenting the bargain basement places like DragonPC, OEM Computers, E-One etc and after getting screwed around with terrible service (3 out of 4 separate orders from E-One I received the wrong product) and staff who struggled with the most basic of english I quit dealing with them.

I deal pretty much exclusively with Ascent due to the awesome sales and service, forward replacements in the event of failure etc. I do deal with another smaller supplier whom I get staff discount through via my employer, however they are extremely reliable (and conveniently right next door).

whtafo
17-10-2004, 07:41 PM
> boom box addicted

Heh.... boom box..... eighties ++

45South
17-10-2004, 07:46 PM
>Crikey, you're 14 and you can write better than drb1. That's impressive.

DUCK!

whtafo
17-10-2004, 07:56 PM
> DUCK!

MOOSE!

Prescott
17-10-2004, 08:25 PM
> >Crikey

smoother than a gravy sandwhich (sam from living the dream hehehehe) :D