PDA

View Full Version : OT_The end is near.

metla
09-10-2004, 09:18 AM
This is from stuff.co.nz so if you go there you may have already seen it,if not then...

http://www.enslavenz.org/

Funny stuff.

Murray P
09-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Hmm! It has some merit. Perhaps a test run on Tasmania and Auckland (Dummy run 1 & 2) before proceeding to the real business of Godzone will bring the (our) troops up to speed.

This would have the twin benefit of getting rid of some excess baggage and at the same time, convincing the ocker's to deliver all their nice military kit gratus to these fair isles. I haven't figured out a use for the POW's yet, maybe the Iraqies would give us a couple of barrels for each one, it would save them the hassle of getting their own westerner's and agravating real super powers.

Cheers Murray ;P

metla
09-10-2004, 01:58 PM
I would be willing to use Auckland as a bargining tool,......

Chilling_Silence
09-10-2004, 02:08 PM
I want to be a slave for somebody rich.......

drb1
09-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Lets keep this proffesional,

Behind this Tongue in cheek humour/Insanity is some solid reality, in time:

Australia and New Zealand will become Republics.

The alignment of Commercial law is part of the process started with CER, that will lead eventually, to some form of South Pacific/Australasian Union.

The way is to aligned Trade/Law blocks. Australisia is a refered to "Reigon" in the Globall "Terminology".

If this does not happen, the biggest blocks will enslave the region, being: The E.U. The U.S Mexican Canadian Trade Block, China, India.

A full Federal union with The Australian mongrels, in reality would be more to the advantage of N.Z then AUS.

A.N.Z.AC.
A.N.Z.P.E.U.

A.N.Z.Pacifica E.U. is not totally illogical or inconceivable. Stupid British internal politics by people like William Bligh(sp) led to Tasmania and the Australian colonies of the time and the N.Z. colonies having totally independent administrations. This madness should have been rectified long ago.

Many of the Pacific nations cannot survive without Economic support from A. & N.Z. many of them are still our protectorates.

Put it all under 1 hat including the AUS. & N.Z. parts of Antarctica and we would have some real control over what happened in OUR region EG: Fishing, Nuclear Testing, Antarctic Exploitation. Illegal Colonisation, and Ethnic cleansing in West Papua, Timor ECT.

We may not like AUS, but whom else do we really want as foreign Mates.

The U.S?

The POM?

D.

alphazulusixeightniner
09-10-2004, 10:54 PM
"Question: Which has the better chance of stopping an Aussie F-111 bombing raid on Aukland, the Kiwi airforce or a flock of their beloved sheep? Answer: they both have an equal chance (ie none). Why? Because New Zealand disbanded its combat airforce in the late 90s. Bombs away!"

:^O So true!

drb1
09-10-2004, 11:04 PM
The F111 threat is not that reliable, 40 year old aircraft with AUS tech who do not know what they are really doing.

A number of them have fallen out of the sky in the past, how many would reach the target?

Really only good for scaring Indonesia, which is why they are in the North.

D.

Winston001
10-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Interesting idea. I'm convinced. ;)

The future holds two possibilities:

1. Nations become secondary to huge corporations, such as General Electric to which individuals will owe allegiance ; or

2. A global economy emerges where laws, business, and currency are standardised. This is likely to be an amalgam of English and American law because it is so widespread already. Nations will still be relevant, just not as much as now. In the same way that we loyally support Southland or Canterbury now.

metla
10-10-2004, 11:01 AM
3rd possibility.

The world goes mad,Empires fall,chaos reigns,China dominates with war and hellfire.

Marketing is forgotten (thank god)

pulling hair out
10-10-2004, 11:43 AM
What is so funny about "enslavenz", is that the aussi's are already slaves! When America says "Jump" the aussi's ask "how high?"

No wonder the Kangaroo is a favourite over there, it symbolises that relationship beautifully. Keep the Joey in your pocket - and the Americans do it so well.

One poster talked about NZ not being able to defend itself. Welll think about this - big strong America, with all it's rocket science, weaponry, etc., couldn't defend itself either. Look at the 2 towers for example.

My Grandfather was a Tasmanian, [ his ? Grandfather[Irish] was an Army Officer who helped bring out the last shipment of crims from England], and he had the sense to come across to NZ and marry a NZ'er.

If they want slaves so badly, why didn't they just let the "Tampa" [? sp] berth in Australia. Land mass is no argument for strength and I hope all the NZ'ers who bought so much property on the Gold Coast , breed and multiply prolifically.

Marg

Billy T
10-10-2004, 03:51 PM
>"Question: Which has the better chance of stopping an Aussie F-111 bombing raid on Aukland, the Kiwi airforce or a flock of their beloved sheep?

I might be wrong here, but an F111 wouldn't make it to NZ without in-air refuelling, and if they wanted to land here after dropping their load they'd have to find a runway not covered in sheep.

The pitiful bomb load for an F111 would do less damages than a couple of good saturday night parties, and not even a half mad Aussie can land a plane with sheep all over the runway. We have a pretty much inexhaustable resource of mobile anti-F111 devices.:|

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :D

alphazulusixeightniner
10-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Don't they have an aircraft carrier?

drb1
10-10-2004, 09:05 PM
>
> 1. Nations become secondary to huge corporations,
> such as General Electric to which individuals will
> owe allegiance ; or
>
> 2. A global economy emerges where laws, business, and
> currency are standardised. This is likely to be an
> amalgam of English and American law because it is so
> widespread already. Nations will still be relevant,
> just not as much as now. In the same way that we
> loyally support Southland or Canterbury now.

Option Two would be nice,

Unfortunatly there will be a lot of Corporate instigated "Trade Block" scrapping first.

I think you may need to add a little Chinese flavouring in there somewere.

D.