PDA

View Full Version : data recovery legend?

Kibito
24-09-2004, 10:48 AM
hey I just saw this while looking through the net. Sounds pretty funny.

One time in the past, one young man send a mail to one data recovery company.
He told them that he discover a new technology in data recovery and forensic field.
In case of high level of damage of the file system the data recovery wasn't a problem at all.
Whereas common data recovery software use file system to recover data, this new technology don't use any
information. It's simply pick up the data and assemble the huge puzzle of fragmented data.
The company replay back, that's not possible and stop e-mail anymore. The joke is, that young
man developed his own bussines and now provide a new technology in data recovery field:
Independent File System recovery technology. First step was launching Flobo HDDDOC Recovery,
which retrives txt base files and MS word files(extract them) no matter the file system is
erased or corrupted. The next step is Flobo HDDDbfRecovery which simply recover dbf data base files
. All this listed on Flobo Recovery site. The joke never ends....

Anyone know their official website?

metla
24-09-2004, 10:52 AM
http://www.floborecovery.dsoftscape.com/

Kibito
24-09-2004, 10:52 AM
ahk thought that was it.

So this is a real story?

metla
24-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Doesn't look all that flash to me,it can only recover files from a healthy drive.

Kibito
24-09-2004, 10:53 AM
hmm yea. Site does look a bit cruddy.

Chilling_Silence
24-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Ive used Active Un-Eraser - An old version I think now....
Just wanted to get the contents of a .txt file after a customer had formatted their own drive - I was thrilled with it!