PDA

View Full Version : WFTWE #120...Allotriophagy....If the Munchies take control of your life....

Billy T
17-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Allotriophagy

The craving for weird food.

Ever felt like a chocolate dipped Big Mac, a plate of well boiled fries, a lemon-meringue steak (medium rare) or a hokey-pokey icecream with tomato sauce and an olive on top?

Yes Virginia, there really is a name for your affliction. :D

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :)

I gotta go, I feel nauseous already.:(

godfather
17-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Mmmmm

Chocolate dipped big Mac

Mmmmm

Crunchy chocolate frogs are nice, with real frog.

stu120404
17-09-2004, 06:21 PM
> Mmmmm
>
> Chocolate dipped big Mac

hmmmm

> Mmmmm
>
> Crunchy chocolate frogs are nice, with real frog.

YUCK! :| ** Thinks he is going to be sick**

Spartacus
17-09-2004, 06:37 PM
So my yen for a soft-serve cone with sprinkles and a dipped frankfurter is perfectly normal ?:|

alphazulusixeightniner
17-09-2004, 07:20 PM
"Ever felt like a chocolate dipped Big Mac, a plate of well boiled fries, a lemon-meringue steak (medium rare) or a hokey-pokey icecream with tomato sauce and an olive on top? "

Don't tell me you like these things? :O

Jen C
17-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Actually a chocolate dipped Big Mac sounds yummy! :D

Ever tried Avocado and Vegemite on toast? Absolutely devine. :x

Spartacus
17-09-2004, 07:43 PM
> Ever tried Avocado and Vegemite on toast? Absolutely
> devine. :x

Not to mention Peanut Butter and crispy bacon on toast ;-)

Winston001
17-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Well GF, I really prefer the Spring Suprise. Lovingly coated in Swiss chocolate it sends springloaded bolts simulaneously through both cheeks.

And of course the Larks Vomit Cuplet is to die for.....................

(with thanks to Eric Idle, Terry Jones, et al)

Spencer
18-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Personally speaking, I prefer pain-free dining Winston.:) That is until I receive the bill, but you are really looking for that mascho-taste treat, try sardine and strawberry jam sandwiches with a subtle fish-hook dressing.

I understand that there are exotic options available down at the old "Leather, Rubber, Whip and Chain" too, if you can get in ahead of the ex-public school regulars.:D

Pain-free options for Allotriophagasts include freshly shucked Boston Oysters with a light creamed-dag dressing.:|

Spence

Winston001
18-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Just finished my daughters 7th birthday party. Full of cake, lollies etc. And now I've read this thread again and feel positively nauseous. Well done team.

creamed dag dressing.....................oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ......

Horny the Demon
19-09-2004, 03:59 AM
grilled imps on toast is to die for (and they do)