PDA

View Full Version : To Metla

Elephant
04-09-2004, 01:55 AM
>>While you and I have had differences in the past can we please forget these?

Yes.

I decided not to continue with the harsh treatment after the collapse of the thread were you were thanked for providing EffiieC with the ram and advice,the fact we view nearly everything from a different point of logic shouldnt be reflected in terse words.

I would hope that your lack of posts since then is not my fault,and hope to see your continued presence in the future.

Regards

Josh.

Thank you for your reply before this thread got locked.

My lack of posts are due to two reasons. One I am now working about 60-70Hrs per week. This means I have less time to post.

The second reason was because I felt that maybe I was a problem rather than a solution.

I had thought about just removing myself but decided not to do that.

One thing I might add is that while we have had the odd disagreement I did not want to see you go.

Kind regards,
Tony

Earnie Moore
04-09-2004, 07:47 AM
One solution to is "verbal attacking" might be a new "emotion" like for example a lightning strike it means "get xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx not to meantion xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, have a nice xxxxxxxxxxxxx good bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Earnie Moore
12-09-2004, 05:18 PM
I was just thinking one could different color strikes to mean just how hot headed you get towards someone else.

ferrite
12-09-2004, 05:41 PM
we should all go to fiji for a month

Chilling_Silence
12-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Earnie:
I somehow dont find that funny......

Earnie Moore
12-09-2004, 05:50 PM
> we should all go to fiji for a month

I think maybe we could all do it in New Zealand just as well. The Moderators have stopped us a few times.

Earnie Moore
14-09-2004, 09:37 PM
> Earnie:
> I somehow dont find that funny......

it was not meant to be funny, just a new approach to telling someone to go and jump in the lake, just think if you gave me the lighting strike, I might (like it) .

george12
14-09-2004, 10:00 PM
I find it funny Earnie:D

Chilling_Silence
15-09-2004, 02:19 AM
Telling him to go jump in the lake after he's been diplomatic, rational, and an outright nice person about it?

Am I missing some logic here or have I not been "with it" these past few days?