PDA

View Full Version : Putting printer files in the TMP folder┐

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Now lets be honest how many nuts out there would put printer files in the TMP folder, A friend a ex-friend now took me around to his friends place, I emptied all the temp files before doing a scan disk and defrag, then afterwards like a few days later the printer would not work,

They say it was done for a good reason, I can only think it was done because the person were nuts, guess what I would of put it in, yes you are right a printer folder. maybe hardware/printer folder.

This (old) friend of mine is also a person who does not know how to send Emails, and puts everyone names in the "to:" entry, he is also one of those people who you can not tell him anything, he knows everything, need I tell you more !!!!

mikebartnz
29-08-2004, 08:43 AM
>need I tell you more !!!!

No :D

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 08:47 AM
> No :D

OK I can take a hint :_|

mikebartnz
29-08-2004, 09:26 AM
I hope you didn't take that no the wrong way as anything in a temp directory should be able to be deleted when not in use that is why it is called a temp directory and anyone installing any program or driver in that directory is ignorant.

sam m
29-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Maybe TMP (in his world) meant This My Printer folder.
:)

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 10:33 AM
> Maybe TMP (in his world) meant This My
> Printer folder.
> :)

This reminds me I went to pick up my glasses after been repaired, The person who served me could not find them under my surname, no not under Christian ether, yep found them under Mr.

Bugger they are everywhere, we are surrounded by them.

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 05:09 PM
> Maybe TMP (in his world) meant This My
> Printer folder.
> :)
>
>

That was good Sam, now I kno why.