PDA

View Full Version : OT I just finished download GIMP ..... and then was it a truck or a plane

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 12:39 AM
I am sure BBC news said it was a truck that blow up outside the pentagon.
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

metla
29-08-2004, 01:24 AM
who ever wrote that up is

a.Nuts
b.Unemployed(probally because he is nuts)

R2x1
29-08-2004, 05:02 AM
One of the funnier reads of this week - I bet his medical attendants will have him off whatever medication he was on when he wrote that lot.
Still, while he is writing, he isn't doing any other harm.

Earnie Moore
29-08-2004, 07:49 AM
OK you have to laugh at the humor. and when it says

"Somewhat more familiar image of what a 767 can do in creating a sizable hole. It would seem that in this picture you can actually see the wing marks. Also Just as a side note, do you see any fire burning other than a couple small ones? Interesting the building would collapse do to a non existent fire don't you think?" under a picture of a burning tower.

Those towers gave off a lot of smoke, the fires in the picture would not give off all that much smoke. The big fire is most likely right inside.

But First we were told a truck exploded outside the pentagon, then they changed the story to a 757. How could the BBC get it so wrong?

Just I went to fix a computer monitor yesterday, and the friend think it was a US plan that goes with all the other Iraq war lies, Man have I got some classic friends. He is trying to tell me the aircraft fire would not bring down the towers.

Maybe I should not of posted it I feel as if I am starting to go nuts like all the rest of them over this dispute, when really what has happened has happened we can not turn back the clock.

Billy T
29-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Some people have just too much time on their hands Earnie, and Americans are great conspiracy theorists. They wait until after people's direct memories have faded, then they go for it.

The video analysis was done to death at the time, and far better quality footage was available, especially of the second plane to hit the towers.

I recall the truck bomb story, but that was like any other story rushed to air before the real causes were known.

It's another case of the "Bring three and fourpence, we're going to a dance" syndrome.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)