PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Gestures not working.

Newteach
24-08-2004, 09:31 PM
I know this is my third posting in three days and I thank those who have helped so far. I really hate updating my laptop to a new speedy model. Its kind of like getting rid of the old trustworth Vallant and stepping behind the wheel of a New Jap import. It works faster but doesn't have the feel.

Next problem. I'm a fan of Opera and its mouse gestures. I have also used for the last few months a program called Go-Back for IE. Both take you back to the previous page by holding down your right mouse button and moving the mouse to the left. Now after opening Opera, Mozilla or IE, when I try to right mouse click I get the following message, "There is no Disk in Drive D, Please insert a disk into drive D." Then i have to click on the window five times to get the sucker to go away. Can anyone suggest a way to get rid of this little sucker and get my mouse gestures back.

many thanks. (Again)
Nic.

Davesdad
24-08-2004, 10:36 PM
Go to Mouse properties in the Control panel and select the settings tab. You can change the options for the right and middle buttons. You might find what you want there.