07-08-2004, 09:00 PM
The sooner he gets on the better

Greg S
07-08-2004, 09:13 PM
> The sooner he gets on the better

It's arguable, but personally I like that man on the field

Term_X
07-08-2004, 09:17 PM
marshall is the weakest link, his performance affects spencer's and his passing is a shocker, kelleher is the man needed :-)

Greg S
07-08-2004, 09:24 PM
> marshall is the weakest link, his performance affects
> spencer's and his passing is a shocker,

Only recently.

Justin has good stamina, and always seems to be there at the end.

Whatever, don't let Mr Spencer kick. That's why a Merhts is a good back-up. Penalty's etc can win games!

miknz
08-08-2004, 08:43 AM
I think last nights game was a shocker!!! and not just cos we lost. Marshall and Spencer both had bad undisiplined games, Hind sight says that Merts should have come on at the same time Carter went off, We still arent feeding the backs enough, going up the middle gets you nowhere(how many runs has joe rock. had in the trinations?)

Cant believe we lost, am truely gutted(although not as gutted as the loss last year)

mik

Winston001
08-08-2004, 05:07 PM
She was a hard road for both teams Cobber, and rugby was the winner.

~~~~~ s y ~~~~~
08-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Deeply disgusted at the play last night. Right from the start, we missed penalties! Didn't even get a single try. Shocking compared to how we've been playing lately. One wonders what they've been practising lately, hope it's not drinking at Spencers new bar/cafe....

What's the bet that AB has lost their confidence and may lose the next few matches until they regain confidence?

Winston001
08-08-2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe the Aussies were the better team............?.................Nah, can't be.

~~~~~ s y ~~~~~
08-08-2004, 07:05 PM
> Maybe the Aussies were the better
> team............?.................Nah, can't be.

No way! We're just slack at times ;-) If NZ isn't good at rugby.... then WHAT ARE WE good at....?

Winston001
08-08-2004, 09:16 PM
>
> No way! We're just slack at times ;-) If NZ isn't
> good at rugby.... then WHAT ARE WE good at....?

Now that you ask - world leading scientists in sheep and deer genetics, world leaders in dairy farming - basically NZ is at the forefront of agricultural technology. In a word - farming. Thats what we are bloody good at.

Thats also where the money comes from for you and I to buy computers, petrol, cars, TV sets, etc etc.

~~~~~ s y ~~~~~
08-08-2004, 09:40 PM
> Now that you ask - world leading scientists in sheep
> and deer genetics, world leaders in dairy farming -
> basically NZ is at the forefront of agricultural
> technology. In a word - farming. Thats what we are
> bloody good at.
>
> Thats also where the money comes from for you and I
> to buy computers, petrol, cars, TV sets, etc etc.

Hehe, oh right, I'll try take that. We may have the faster sheep sheerer and kiwifruits, but I tell ya, we don't dominate Asian markets in apple and beef as much as 'we' think we do. When I went there, the NZ apples were good looking, slightly better than the ones we hav here. They weren't expensive, but then I saw ones labelled 'Washington D.C.' I was shocked, they weren't much better looking, but more expensive, yet people brought them! So there I was, I brought a few to taste test. I was truly gutted, NZ apples were being overtaken in taste! What's more, I could peel a floury layer of wax with my fingernails! No wonder it looked so good. Next thing, I think someone will start growing kiwifruits in China, where they were claimed to have come from ?:|

Before we know it, our agricultural industry will die. Nobody wants to get into it. If NZ is as great as 'we' claim, I ask, why do so many bother with OEs. Personally, I'm already planning for one :p

But rest assured, I'm coming back :D It's the Kiwi Lifestyles that kicks the rest :D .. that just can't change

P.S. My money comes from the good old parents, just like many of you out there :p

metla
08-08-2004, 09:49 PM
If your an Aucklander then you have no experience of the Kiwi Lifestle.

And it was a good game,The better team won and good on them,Nothing shocking about NZ's performance,what we witnessed were 2 of the worlds best teams locking horns.

Excellent stuff