PDA

View Full Version : it's only a small thing, but.

jebby
28-07-2004, 08:39 PM
When I start the game Need 4 Speed HP, I have been able to skip the intro. ( the bit with all the cops & cars racing around ) by pressing "enter" or "esc", but after grandson played the game (not blameing him ) it refuses to jump ahead & you have to sit through all the intro. Have tried uninstall - install of game with no joy, no big deal but any ideas.

Laura
29-07-2004, 03:40 AM
bump

Greg S
29-07-2004, 04:56 AM
> bump

Laura - I'm not criticising, just curious, as to why you "bump" various posts even though they're not very old?

Laura
29-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Hi Greg
That's because I've noticed that an evening post which doesn't get answered that night often disappears so far down the page that it's often lost behind the early morning ones on weekdays. Some do disappear without trace
Lots of people on line last night, but no answers..
(Having said that, must admit I had a soft spot for this one because it related to a grand-kid's game. Guess I hoped it'd give someone knowledgable a jolt.)

Greg S
29-07-2004, 05:28 AM
> Hi Greg
> That's because I've noticed that an evening post
> which doesn't get answered that night often
> disappears so far down the page that it's often lost
> behind the early morning ones on weekdays. Some do
> disappear without trace
> Lots of people on line last night, but no answers..
> (Having said that, must admit I had a soft spot for
> this one because it related to a grand-kid's game.
> Guess I hoped it'd give someone knowledgable a jolt.)

LOL Laura - perfect answer. I too would like to see a resolve to this question because I get annoyed at having to wait thru some intro screens in some games.

johnboy
29-07-2004, 12:33 PM
There is a hack to stop the nfsu intro maybe it might work for your version?? here is the link plus a couple more you may find something on them.
hth

metla
29-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Look for a nocd crack that will also skip the intro.

Or you can add an extension to the shortcut to skip em.

Or go into the controls and set them to default hopefully reseting the key that skips em..

Are you sure your using the right key?,try holding down the space key for a few seconds,try hitting ENTER,or ESC,or a button on your controller.

metla
29-07-2004, 12:51 PM
whoops,you mentioned enter and esc,try the space bar.