PDA

View Full Version : ME - what a worry

Earnie Moore
27-07-2004, 10:41 PM
I just installed a CDROM burner on a old computer (can not remember what the micro speed is)
The program that came on the CD with the drive was "Nero 5", well that installed as normal, then I installed the next program down the list (install menu) a picture editing program, that did not take long to install, but when it finished it wanted to reset the computer, while the ME operating system was rebooting the hard drive rattled and rattled and rattled ... away ...... for 3/4 hour, it just went on & on & ........ , I thought it would never stop, I knew ME was a worry I can not believe that .................

I just love it when it rains in Auckland like today I just wear a rain coat, and I found it normally keeps me dry, if I do a long walk to work in the rain I just take a complete set of dry cloths with me and hoop on those when I get to work. Not sure why everybody thinks it's a horrible day while it raining outside, when there are other man made things that get right up ones nose.

Baldy
27-07-2004, 11:07 PM
> I just love it when it rains in Auckland like today I
> just wear a rain coat, and I found it normally keeps
> me dry, if I do a long walk to work in the rain I
> just take a complete set of dry cloths with me and
> hoop on those when I get to work. Not sure why
> everybody thinks it's a horrible day while it raining
> outside, when there are other man made things that
> get right up ones nose.

Too right. You can't beat a good walk to work, although the hills in Dunedin put some people off

Earnie Moore
27-07-2004, 11:44 PM
So is Dunedin hilly like Wellington "Baldy" , can you believe walking in the flat can sometimes be a %#$&% when you are walking past a puddle in dry cloths and a motorist goes flying past and all your cloths get socking wet,

I forget to add the computer with ME on it is not mine it is on a friend of a friends (the friends everybody needs) I could not wait to go home towards the end of that 3/4 of a hour, I could feel all my energy turning to custard. I must go to bed and count custard pies, getting wet by lovely rain.