PDA

View Full Version : Fast Downloaders - Get Right etc

Sherilee
17-07-2004, 01:49 PM
I like to download little things to have a look at. So on occasion I download quite a few I would like to do them at the same time and a bit quicker. I have Get Right but it doesn't always pick up that I am dowloading.

Anyway what is the best one I had one I think it was Download Accelerator that seemed pretty good? Any thoughts?

Ferg
17-07-2004, 04:38 PM
I've been using Flashget for about six months after seeing it recommended elsewhere and found it to be excellent. The free version is fully featured including sheduled starts , and shutdown the computer after downloading.

If there is a bunch of files on one page, a simple rightclick allows you to download all the files, or choose which one you want.

You can also right click a link to force Flashget to download.

I highly recommend it. As a side issue it has ad's but spybot or adware (I never knew which one did it) removed the ad's and left the program working as good as new.

Ferg

mikebartnz
17-07-2004, 07:41 PM
I would now recommend LeechGet. I tried FlashGet but got annoyed with the way it seemed to get involved when I didn't want to and changing the settings made no difference.

Rod J
18-07-2004, 12:37 AM
I can recommend FlashGet too. I've tried several others and found FlashGet to be the best.

sarel
18-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Leechget - Itried everything and I think this one is gooooooood

Sarel

johnboy
18-07-2004, 08:55 AM
LeechGet
here (http://www.leechget.net/en/)

Sherilee
18-07-2004, 09:01 AM
I downloaded Leechget - posted the URL. Nothing was happening so I downloaded from GetRight straightaway then went back and discovered Leechget wae queing it????????