PDA

View Full Version : trademe question

yingxuan
01-07-2004, 01:08 PM
I've setup internet banking.My bank is tsb bank.I want to setup it so that i can deposit money to my account at trademe however when going to the bank they say they can do it but they will need the trademe account no.Has anybody used internet banking to deposit money into the trademe account?
I've tried calling 090082733 but no such number exists and its the trademe customer support phone number.
Please help!

Smithie 38
01-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi.
Have not used internet banking to deposit money, so cant help you there, but the customer support phone number is - 090087233. Slightly different to what you have shown.
Smithie

BachelorNo1
01-07-2004, 01:34 PM
The trademe help page says that "Trade Me is setup as a pre-assigned biller with all major NZ banks." so you don't need their bank account number.
The help page continues "Your bank may enable you to do this on-line, we recommend that you search for the word "trade" in order to find Trade Me."
My suggestion is that you start setting up a new bill payer online at tsb and you will find 'Trademe' during the setup process. Here is a link to the trademe help page
http://www.trademe.co.nz/STRUCTURE/HELPDOCS/DEFAULT.ASP?help_id=122&crm_subject_id=&crm_subject_path=
Good luck with your trading
Bachelor

yingxuan
01-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Great thanks for the help!!
I went to the main branch and they set it all up for me.Ah! i hated that other tsb branch.They told me that they don't know the account no and that i could do it where they send a bank cheque down.Well everything is sorted.Went to the main branch and they were excellent!!!

yingxuan
03-07-2004, 02:37 PM
090087233.Number does not exist.Have they written the number wrong?

godfather
03-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Please check the trademe site, it would have answered this question

It says:

0900 support line is currently unavailable
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please refer to our online help. If you are unable to find an answer to your query you can send us an email through the "contact us". We will answer your query as quickly as possible.

yingxuan
03-07-2004, 03:53 PM
oh the other day it didn't say that.Oh well.