PDA

View Full Version : Corel Student Productivity Pack

Nigel Thomson
21-06-2004, 04:38 PM
Corel Student Productivity Pack

I am trying to find the limitations of the above pack, I saw it being sold on Trademe, but then found it else where for a damn site cheaper,
I can't seem to find anything about this on Corels website, it looks to be a damn good deal considering what is included,
If someone could find a review on this or the limitations on use, that would be very handy

Thanks

Mrs Bump
21-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Bump

Winston001
21-06-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm no expert Nigel, but I notice that PC World reviews and members here seem to prefer Adobe.

I suspect it depends upon how intensely you would use the software. For example, I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2. However there is so much to learn that, until I set some hours aside, I'm happily using the built-in XP picture software and the Canon software that came with my digital camera.

Don't misunderstand. Elements 2 is what I wanted but I now realise that I really only need it for the occasional photo.

My view -the Corel deal is so cheap at $89 that you can't really go wrong.

superOman
21-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Hi
I don't have the corel student productivity pack but have coreldraw 9 student version

The only difference in that was the price and the fact that the opening screen says educational version, plus the user licence says that one you are a student you must cease to use it, but hay who would know

Superoman

Murray P
21-06-2004, 07:59 PM
Every one at Coral who reads PressF1 Peter, one is enough though ;)

Cheers Murray P