PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Played v8 supercars 2 yet?

miknz
19-06-2004, 09:12 AM
Bought this the other night for the x-box, WOW what a game, the bathurst circut is amazing. The detailand graphics are some of the best I have seen.
It is a very broad game with much more than racing the aussie grunters.
Would be keen to hear from anyone who has played it on xbox live. Am considering signing up.

mike

Chilling_Silence
19-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Havent played it on XBox Live, But....

When the last major races were on a Pukekohe and I couldnt go, I got around three mates and we sat there all day playing the Pukekohe curcuit! It's good game...!

Shaun Minfie
19-06-2004, 09:55 AM
I have finished it on the PC and the multi player rocks. Thats as long as you can find someone willing to drive the correct way around the track and not use you as a braking point at every corner.

Shaun

falvrez
19-06-2004, 10:56 AM
Great game but is the sound crappy or is just my speakers? The V8s sure don't sound like V8s...

miknz
19-06-2004, 11:44 AM
That would also be my only gripe with it, the engine sounds are anything but realistic. Can you drive indy or F1 cars later in the game????? I am up to the german touring car section at the moment.
Also it said in all the reviews I read that the damage engine was very realistic, I have found that only engine damage seems to slow you done. Although i did have a major off in a formula ford and lost a wheel, this slowed me down a little.

Doesnt Conrod straight rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike