PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Outlook e-mail

olldaddy76
21-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Is arriving out of date sequence and it is annoying but how do I fix it please.......

karent
21-04-2004, 11:07 AM
I think if you right-click on the "Date" header you should get a drop-down menu - select "Sort Descending". Sorry for the vagueness but I'm working from memory. My PC at work runs Groupwise (yuck) and unfortunately that's where I am at the moment. Cheers

godfather
21-04-2004, 12:13 PM
The date is probably being time-stamped by the senders PC. Therefore you need to get them to correct their settings.

olldaddy76
21-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Thanks Godfather for your reply.......it seemed very logical but it was karent who gave the answer which made my day....
I know I should be now olldaddy 77 and soon in August will be 78 and special thanks TO ALL who have enlightened me concerning computer.... problems....

godfather
21-04-2004, 03:38 PM
I see now, you just wanted to have the emails in date sorted order... sorry I assumed your concern was that some were arriving with irrational date or time settings.

olldaddy76
21-04-2004, 05:41 PM
GODFATHER you have no need to be sorry. I have followed the help you have given to many on this forum and your help has guided MANY..... You are ONE of the stalwarts and your guidance has been extremely informative & encouraging.....