PDA

View Full Version : Burnig CDs, No audio.

Earnie
04-04-2004, 08:15 PM
I am not able to get audio on playback of CDs that I am trying to compile from music CDs. I am new to CD burning so its possible I am doing something wrong. I seem to be able to save tracks on to my C drive, but on opening and trying to play from there, or burn, there is no audio although it appears to be playing. I am using Real One Player and have tried the burn option on there as well as Nero Express. Any suggestions?

yingxuan
05-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Did u just drag the audio onto the hardrive folder and then got nero to burn a copy for u?
I don't think it works.What i did was .i extracted the cd audios .Turn it into mp3 format then got nero to burn an audio cd for me

Earnie
05-04-2004, 10:17 AM
Hi,speed much better today. No I am not just dragging into hard drive folder, but actually playing the required track & using save to hard drive option into my music. On opening and attempting to play saved track, nothing, although shows as playing on the real one screen.

yingxuan
05-04-2004, 11:46 AM
I don't think it works that way.I think you have to convert to mp3 format then use nero to make an audio cd.
I had a couple of cds albums and opening them says its about 43bytes in file size.copying the file into the hardrive and saving it into the hardrive won't work.I think its to do with the piracy thing.
When i first bought my cd writer.My dad told me U can't simply save or drag the audio into the hardrive and expect it to play.You have to extract to mp3 format then burn it across to the cd-r.
What program are u using to play your audio cds?

tweak\'e
05-04-2004, 12:13 PM
you need to rip the tracks off the cd. try cdex (http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/). once you have rip them off then organise the tracks you want onto the cd then burn audio disk with nero. note- you don't have to rip to mp3, you can rip to wave file which means you won't lose any quality when you make your new cd.

yingxuan
05-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Hmm an interesting program.I might to try that program out this afternoon!