PDA

View Full Version : HTML Editor

knight_rider
03-04-2004, 07:21 PM
Hello,

Can you please suggest some Web Page Editors for a newbie to Web Page creation, but has the experience to pick it up pretty easily. I need a util that will allow me to place graphics and text as you would with a desktop publishing program, as I am not an HTML coder.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Thanks,

Donald.

Elephant
03-04-2004, 08:53 PM
So do you have a desktop publishing program like MS publisher?

This will allow you to publish to the Web depending on your version.

stu140103
03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Microsoft FrontPage should do what you are after

Hope this helps :), if not post back here

beama
04-04-2004, 12:01 AM
do you have one the early interent explorer setup cds therre is a cab file fpexprss.cab that when extracted will give you front page express ( or cut down version of front page) Microsoft no longer distrubute it though

Greg S
04-04-2004, 12:13 AM
A free app called Composer comes with Netscape Communicator. You can't exactly place images in the same way as you'd like, but can achieve similar results using tables.

BamBam
04-04-2004, 12:49 AM
www.visicommedia.com offer a free webpage editor and also ftp tool (for uploading your webpages to your host when your finished your creation). They appear quite good, so you might want to give them a try.

When you go the the site it advertises the pay for stuff, but if you look down the links of the left hand side it'll say free stuff or something similiar.

Best of luck.