PDA

View Full Version : WFTWE #96.....Jejunator.....Anybody here do the 40 hour famine?.....

Billy T
02-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Jejunator

One who fasts

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :)

It is a contradiction in terms really,
because when fasting time drags, but you sure
get to appreciate how fortunate you are
to always know where your next meal is
coming from, even though you don't really
know what it's like to starve.

Murray P
02-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Ahh! Having ones cake and eating it too. Just a wee wait makes it taste sooo much better.

Cheers Murray P

PS. on initial glance, I thought you had misspelt fast.

Jen C
02-04-2004, 11:37 PM
> PS. on initial glance, I thought you had misspelt fast.

LOL - so did I :D

Well for all geeks who had to wait for their cake, they might appreciate this (http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/ezbake.shtml). Had it brought to my attention earlier and it looks great ... at first glance :p

PoWa
02-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Hoh yeah I'd love something like that in my pc!

Murray P
03-04-2004, 12:03 AM
nYum. How bout pizza on an OC'ed Athlon Thunderbird. I've seen pic's posted on the net by guy who cooked an egg on one, hardware/tin pan inlieu of his water cooler :D

Cheers Murray P

Billy T
03-04-2004, 11:10 AM
> PS. on initial glance, I thought you had misspelt fast.

You'll have to help me here Murray. Too much wine was imbibed last night.:(

How do you misspell fast.?:|

Cheers

Billy 8-{)
Or did I? :O

Susan B
03-04-2004, 12:08 PM
> Well for all geeks who had to wait for their cake, they might appreciate this. Had it brought to my attention earlier and it looks great ... at first glance

Heh, after I showed you that I got the kids all excited when I said I was going to get one. I wish I had had the camera ready to capture their faces when I clicked on the "order" button. ]:) :D

LMAO

Murray P
03-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Tired eyes and tireder brain Billy. Had to re-read the word until the penny dropped. An honest mistake but, with a momentarily interesting result while trying to put it in context.

Cheers Murray P