PDA

View Full Version : WFTWE #92.....Lestobiosis: Didja see the front page of the NZ Herald today?

Billy T
05-03-2004, 09:41 PM
Lestobiosis

n. A mode of life characterised by furtive stealing.

Whether Tuaman or Tuarist, nothing is safe or sacred these days. :(

There's lestobiosists lurking everywhere it seems.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|
If you didn't see the Herald, David Tua might
have been furtively taken for $$ millions by
his managers, and tourists' vehicles are being
targeted in carparks by furtive thieves.X-(

R2x1
05-03-2004, 11:53 PM
Hmm, I suspect on of those has been getting at my watch -
Someone has whipped away about 92% of the last 72 hrs.
Nice to see the WE has a relevant WF it.
R2

aroc
06-03-2004, 01:23 PM
I guess that sums up this weeks What The F***!? Weekly Edition as I have no idea what you are talking about.

Please try including some basic sentence structure and correct grammar usage with your posts. But I guess thats too difficult for you, hence earning WFTWE the title above. ^

agent
06-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Now now, that's not necessary.

From my understanding, R2 meant that in the last 72 hours, a lot of his/her time had flown by very fast - been stolen, you could say.

Murray P
06-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Well well Billy boy! You've opened up a can of worms now haven't you.

Can't say I've seen grannies front today but on the Dom/Post's dial there were a couple of articles that fit the bill nicely. Sneaky speed camera tactics from our boy's in blue and some more maneuverings on the foreshore & seabed. You can read the latter which ever way you like ;\

Another topical one for me is printer ink especially, the coloured variety that clap out with a good dollop of the ink still in them but one colour on it's last dribble means you have to pay a @#^%$$ ransom to get anything done. They used to make transparent cartridges but now they're black so you can't see by how much you've been screwed.

Cheers Murray P

Billy T
06-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Thank you aroc

You didn't let me down.:D

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|
They say it is good thing for a dog to have a few fleas.
They keep him from worrying about the fact he's a dog.

stu140103
06-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Hello aroc

I see you donít understand the meaning of WFTWE (WFTWE = Word for the week)

This thread is meant to be fun; if you donít like having some fun on a forum like this thread is trying to do then I suggest you take a chill pill!!! (Sorry chill :D) & take some time of the computer & chill out!! Mate!

> I guess that sums up this weeks What The F***!?
> Weekly Edition as I have no idea what you are
> talking about.

Also as the press f1 rules sayĒ If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything." in other words, if you donít like Billy T Word for the week then you donít have to read it, it is easy :)

Also I might be reporting your post to the Press F1 mods,

the full moon does some strange things to people :( :|

Murray P
06-03-2004, 09:27 PM
> Billy 8-{) :|
> They say it is good thing for a dog to have a
> few fleas.
> They keep him from worrying about the fact he's a
> dog.

Don't pat tho, it's not been bathed in a while and god only knows what it's been rolling in. A bone is a small price for a few tricks and the entertainment value is high.

I can't wait till the weeks end, do you think you could run a special edition, how does WFTMOTW sound :D

Cheers Murray ;P

aroc
06-03-2004, 10:19 PM
> Hello aroc
Hello stu140103 (140103-2838 == 137265 post pads to go)

> I see you donít understand the meaning of WTFWE (WTFWE = Word for the week)

Oh I understand the meaning perfectly. I believe its you who has the incorrect understanding of it. The correct expression is: What The F***!? Weekly Edition as I stated earlier. It earns this title for the simple fact that the threads contents generally contain utter hogwash not fit for human eyes or for human interpretation.

Just like Billy T James the famous NZ comedian, I believe this Billy T tries to mimick him. Needs a bit more work I say. We also now have Hot Tunes of the Week in circulation. Gee this is becoming a fashion statement. I think I'll start up my own one soon.

Ah yes I have the idea ready. HPPOTW - Hot Post Pads Of The Week. I will scourge the forum for posts with more than 6 lines of >>> symbols.

> Also I might be reporting your post to the Press F1 mods
bwbhbwhbwbwbhwbhh

> the full moon does some strange things to people
No. Its not the full moon, its WTFWE driving people up the wall.

stu140103
06-03-2004, 10:56 PM
> > the full moon does some strange things to people
> No. Its not the full moon, its WTFWE driving people
> up the wall.

Who are these other people you are talking about?!?!?, I can only see one person here mooning about the Word for the week thread, I donít think there is any one else here who does not like the Word for the week (or if there is, they donít read it, like what you should be doing), & if YOU DONT like it then YOU DONT have to read it

It is very very easy, if you dint like the Word for the week thread then you donít need to read Billy T Word for the week thread.

Why does the Word for the week turn bad on the old occasion?!?!

Laura
07-03-2004, 12:05 PM
Poor aroc seems to have had a baaad week - judging by the content of his past 10 posts (nearly all grumpy or snide)

Perhaps we should feel sorry for someone with no outlets for his temper than publicly criticising others anonymously?

The words: "Get a life!" come to mind.

stu140103
07-03-2004, 12:08 PM
> The words: "Get a life!" come to mind.

I agree with you their Laura.

agent
07-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Just a minor, itty-bit correction :)

I presume you mean Word For The Week End, other wise it would be WFTW.

Have a great week folks :p

Murray P
08-03-2004, 12:45 AM
> > The words: "Get a life!" come to mind.
>
> I agree with you their Laura.

Guys don't be so harsh.

Despite their protestations I have a sneaky feeling that arc really does enjoy these threads. Why else would they keep on coming back and writing such entertaining posts for our enjoyment. You have to admit, arc has a way with words which give the facial muscles a good workout :D Heck I bet there is even a word for it.

Cheers Murray P

R2x1
08-03-2004, 12:52 AM
You have to
> admit, arc has a way with words which give the facial
> muscles a good workout :D Heck I bet there is even a
> word for it.
>
> Cheers Murray P
>
Several words spring to mind, but hey, it takes all kinds
R2

Billy T
08-03-2004, 09:54 AM
> :D Heck I bet there is even a word for it.

> Cheers Murray P

Sure is Murray, in fact there are so many good 'uns
I am spoiled for choice. :^O

Watch this space for future developments.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) ]:)

Murray P
08-03-2004, 10:26 AM
Excellent, excrutiating, excessess.

Or to put it plainly - the mind boggles :O I can't wait.

Cheers Murray ;P