PDA

View Full Version : UHF Signal Problems on Dominion Road Extension

Gum Digger
07-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Hey Guyz
Im Back with the same problem, iam getting very weak UHF signal here, i leave near dominion road Extension, means on dominion road. I have boosters and stuff on the direction is right all the adapters and stuff is plugged on properly, now iam wondering to get or rent that meter that tells you which direction there more UHF signal.
can anyone tell me where i can get it.
I have the latest sony TV. so there no problem with TV

tweak\'e
07-02-2004, 11:12 AM
it would be easier and cheaper to just get a aerial tech in fix it.

Gum Digger
07-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Suggest me a good reliable and cheap tech then plze
Thanks

Billy T
07-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Listen up Gummy!

You are wasting your time with multiple posts. Stick to the one thread that is giving you all the competent advice you need.

Forget hiring a signal strength meter, you would waste more money than you save because it won't tell you anything more than your TV can, i.e. there is no signal at the output of the feeder. Unless Mt Roskill is obscuring your view of the Waitakeres you will get all the signal you need without boosters. This means that either your antenna wiring is shonky or your TV is on the fritz.

You don't seem to bother to take advice given to you, either that or you lack the skills necessary to follow that advice and achieve your objectives, so your best, fastest and cheapest bet is to call an antenna installation company and ask them to come and repair your set up.

If you insist on following a dead-end street, telephone Tech-Rentals (0800 832 473) and ask the cost of a Potomac FIM-72 field strength meter for a day.

Best of luck, you are going to need it if you continue on this path.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|