PDA

View Full Version : Can i check what adsl plan i have online

BootyLicious
23-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Is there a way of checking what adsl plan online, i with xtra and should have jetstream starter (128k). i rang telecom last night because we are moving so they can chage the fone and internet to the new address but now i have full speed jetstream, i told the girl to make shore i stay on jetstream starter (128k). so i need to check what plan i am on can i do this online?]:)

Noel Nosivad
23-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Hey BootyLicious,

Don't be shocked at all, you are still on your normal JetStream Starter. With every move, Telecom's attempt to make you think there's nothing wrong with the line have been known to do this. But don't take my word on this, it's only urban legend.

I decided this was the case after multiple moving and discovering every move for about 1-2 months I was on fullspeed JetStream.

Cheers,

Noel Nosivad

Greg S
23-01-2004, 11:54 PM
I suggest you call 123 and ask them, and make sure you take a note of the time of the call and the operators name.

I had an example a while back where I was getting full speed adsl after I changed down to Jetstart (not via Xtra) and I was hit with a huge bill. My ISP discussed the issue with Telecom and I was refunded the excess adsl usage charges - mainly because I could recall the assurances of the Telecom operator that I spoke to that I was on the low-speed adsl plan.