PDA

View Full Version : HOAX warning

Billy T
22-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Hi Team

I just got an email hoax warning:

I hate hoax warnings, but this one is important.
If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting
a survey and asks you to show him your ****,
DO NOT show him your ****.

This is a SCAM; he only wants to see your ****.

I wish I got this email yesterday.

I feel so stupid. :8}

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :D

Jester
22-01-2004, 11:34 PM
OMG Billy - you showed him your **** TOO?

I wish PF1 was loading a bit quicker - I could have read your warning & saved the poor guy's ego if I realised this was a hoax when he knocked earlier this evening....

:D

Billy T
23-01-2004, 10:04 AM
> I could have read your warning & saved the poor guy's ego

?:| :| :) :D :^O :^O :^O :^O :^O :^O

ROTFLMAO

Billy 8-{)

beetle
23-01-2004, 10:13 AM
so when the plumber came to see me the other day ( i had not called him!) he said could he see my gas dryer????

he was not really coming to see the dryer at all????? who or what was he really intending to see then????

family forum that this is the mind boggles at what **** could be BT????? :D

and it seems if youve got it .....???? you dont flaunt it ? Jester????
:p

ROFLMAO

beetle

Billy T
23-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I guess it all depends on how you dry your gas beetle, and what you showed him after he asked.

Did you check his credentials?

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|

beetle
23-01-2004, 10:26 AM
LOL

BT well my gas dryer was installed by this company and as it is large enough to sit in,
but my children have the same colour hair as my old milkman not the new plumber...... :p

:D i didnt think twice as that size he cant just pick it up and carry it away....

i think my hubby may freak if i asked to see his credentials........:D :8}

have a good one

beetle

Graham L
23-01-2004, 06:34 PM
But did you check his testimonials?

beetle
23-01-2004, 09:19 PM
:O

Family forum.......

ROFLMAO

now look if i actually said this to every male that comes through the door on a daily basis........ i may never actually get any work done......:p id be either gob smacked or horrified????? :D and so i avoid all instances of asking these people for their testimonials......... pity..... :p

beetle

Jester
23-01-2004, 10:06 PM
/me wonders just how many males come thru Beetle's door on a daily basis .... I knew there was a reason she keeps 'breaking' things . ;)

Greg S
23-01-2004, 11:49 PM
> /me wonders just how many males come thru Beetle's
> door on a daily basis

She runs a motel, so I suspect there'd be quite a few

Jester
23-01-2004, 11:51 PM
lol, oh damn, there's that gag shot to pieces :D

beetle
24-01-2004, 05:02 PM
ROFLMAO.......
now what were you guys thinking otherwise?????

Jester ! to even suggest it.....:p

well im more inclined to think they aint here to see me, i aint no blonde bimbo petite thing, looking more mouse like by the day actually, just a slightly larger busier mouse..... dont get out into the world enough it seems....... no life, how sad, to bad, get a grip girl....... :D

and yes i see a fair few males come through my door, tradespeople and customers........ some days hardly any, other days cant be 10 mins and i have the next load flood through the doors...... had a few male sports teams stay here (24 in the team....) so that help the idea a little????
now how long would that take me to check their testimonials.....??? ?:|
:D
i wish i could just sit in the office and play on puter all day waiting for these males to check there testimonials all day........ :D

beetle

godfather
24-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Damn.

I didn't know about this hoax either, and showed my **** when asked.

Now I am being taken to court under the FTA, for mis-representation and also in a separate case for breaching the local body by-laws.

Apparently my **** was more like a *******************, and I need a license for it.

TonyF
24-01-2004, 06:35 PM
> Apparently my **** was more like a
> *******************, and I need a license for it.

Perhaps this is the moment to cut a long story short ....