PDA

View Full Version : Writing- Software

csinclair83
16-01-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey..
I wanna write, not sure what but i've been looking for software that can help, like with planning and all that, instead of having papers for miles as i am wanting to travel sometime this year and it would be cool to write as i move....
but the software i find is not free, and i just want some basic freeware that can help me brainstorm or write in bits and then drop them all together and form a story...and if theres something "incorrect" the software would notify me and give me ideas how to change it etc...

I know i think i am asking too much of it, when i could just use my own brain instead of the computers one....

But i just wanna ask b4 i start anything and find i coulda downloaded this or that...

I'd love some help :)

Cheers

Odin
16-01-2004, 07:08 PM
I am assuming you mean a word processing program. You could try SunStar Office or Open Office which is a complete Office suite and is free.

csinclair83
16-01-2004, 07:14 PM
no, i mean something like

Click here (http://www.write-brain.com/writing-software.html)

scroll down to powerwriter..this one is a paid software but i want something similar but free if thats even possible..doesnt have to be this flash but do similar things really

Odin
16-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Ah, Now me understand. Nope can't help you :-)

But let me know if you do find one as I would be most interested as I love to write fantasy stories.