PDA

View Full Version : Xtra Jetstream usage meter - wrong way around?

robo
15-01-2004, 11:00 AM
I just checked my history in this:
www.telecom.co.nz/jetstreamum

And it tells me my uploads are about four times the volume of my downloads. That can't be right. Can anyone else check their's and tell me if I am just weird or have Xtra got the headings the wrong way around?
I know I email a lot, but not that much. I am sure I download more than I upload.
robo.

donna
15-01-2004, 11:31 AM
I just checked mine and I have about 4 times the uploads as downloads also. But when I checked the current usage I had about 4 times the downloads as uploads, so I would assume that telecom have got the headings the wrong way round.
Donna.

Ashley Matthews
15-01-2004, 12:17 PM
Same here.... only mine said that I had over ten times more uploads than downloads (1100mb uploads to 110mb downloads)

Ash

robo
15-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Oh good, so it is them and not me. Was worried something funny was going on.
robo.

CYaBro
15-01-2004, 03:06 PM
Taken from Telecom's Jetstream Usage Meter Login Page about 1 min ago:

Current System Status: We are currently experiencing problems with the Usage Meter, which may not be reflecting current usage for all of our customers. Correct usage continues to be recorded by Telecom and will be reflected in your usage figures when the service is operational again.

Please note that we expect this will also affect the courtesy calls we make to our customers who are within 100 megabytes of their limit. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Graham L
15-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Doh. :O

Are the users supposed to believe that people who don't know which way is up will get the accounts right? :D

(I tried to find a link to the old cartoon "Our highly skilled and intelligent staff" which might apply to Xtra. Google found lots of places which use this exact phrase to describe their organisations ... ).