PDA

View Full Version : OT: Ps2 Game Box Covers

csinclair83
08-01-2004, 03:21 PM
I purchased Cricket 2004 off Ebay
and it arrived but it didnt have a cover on the black box which is like a dvd box...and i contacted EA SPorts NZ and they said they cannot help me and that i could ask someone i know who has it to scan/print me a copy...thats literally giving me permission to give me a copy of it...
and i've just been searching the web for a copy of EA SPorts Cricket 2004 with the NZers on the front instead of the australians or the english (thats all i get in results...)

So yeah does any one on Pressf1 own a copy of cricket 2004 playstation 2 that they would be willing to scan and email to me in high resolution as i'd be taking it on cd to a printers to get a good quality copy :-)
(my email address is in profile)

Cheers in advance :-)

oscar91
08-01-2004, 03:48 PM
Hi,

For all Your Cover needs go here: http://www.cdcovers.cc/ they will have it.

csinclair83
08-01-2004, 03:53 PM
hey
thanks for that but i've already looked there...australian cover :-(

Baldy
08-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Is this what you are looking for Chris?

Flem (http://sal.neoburn.net/imagef1/uploaded/1460417.jpg)

csinclair83
08-01-2004, 06:46 PM
yeah thats the one but front and back if i aint pushing it but mainly front....and bigger for the box as stretching it would ruin resolution...

glad u know what i looking for :D

Baldy
08-01-2004, 08:18 PM
Why do you want it too be so exact?

I would have thought the game was more important than the cover. Why don't you just print it out and stick it to a white bit of paper. Even if the pic is onlt 2inches square, you will still be able to tell what game it is.

I got that image from the "EA Games NZ "site

csinclair83
08-01-2004, 08:35 PM
lol coz the rest of my collection is perfect and i hate having 1 odd out...
but the front would be fine..will take to shop and get it enlarged by photocopy...that wont wreck resolution will it?

either way my m8 is getting a copy in march or so when he buys his playstation so i'll wait for that to happen :-)

by the way baldy i've printed ur one out and used it for now, just a lil bigger thou..thanks :-)

Chris

Baldy
08-01-2004, 08:38 PM
I haven't got the game, I just saved it to jpeg from Google