PDA

View Full Version : ENTER THE MATRIX >>>>MAX PAYNE !!

Compwiznot
30-11-2003, 07:29 PM
here goes ,,,,,, both these games have this special thing "bullet time" where time slows down and the player dodges bullets.

i have a question .....is max payne the reason for enter the matrix to come out coz the developers of max payne had the technology for "bullet time" in computer games ?

i personally think if it hadn't to be for max payne enter the matrix would never come out .....

wut do ya'll guys think ????

laters !!

Greg S
30-11-2003, 07:35 PM
> i personally think if it hadn't to be for max payne
> enter the matrix would never come out .....

Can't say anything about the latest of the trilogy, but I'm convinced the original Matrix was inspired by Ira Levin's This Perfect Day

Mcpisik
30-11-2003, 07:50 PM
I don't know either, but damn bullet time is smooth in both these games! 2 of the coolest I've played in a while. I guess the matrix must have been worked on for a good few years before Max got developed? However that "drugged mode"in max payne was a cool developement. Made me feel ill just playing it. DONT DO DRUGS!

Budda
01-12-2003, 08:04 AM
max one was out long before matrix, but i think the idea of bullet time was on the way for a while, next thing after wire fighting developed

Compwiznot
01-12-2003, 09:33 AM
so ya'll guys are trying to say is that the making to max payne in 2001 has nothing to do with enter the matrix ?