Murphy all the way.

hzz

Babe Ruth
28-11-2003, 08:12 PM
The Murph

Holden rulz B-) ;-)

Ladybug
28-11-2003, 08:17 PM
Yes Yes Yes Murpf!!!!!!! Well thats what I think, others in family say Ambrose but we wont say that to loud.

:D

wotz
28-11-2003, 08:26 PM
go murph

Jen C
28-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Go Ambrose!
only voting for Ambrose because he has such a nice name :p

Billy T
29-11-2003, 10:06 AM
DOS-Head?:|

Petrol head?:|

Sigh............

It's all the same really, shameful anti-social addictions........

But so much fun. :D

I'm with Murph, he is peaking at the right end of the season, and shame on the Aussies for refusing to allow adequate testing of the new car. Nothing like bias to get a Kiwi into top gear.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Baldy
29-11-2003, 10:22 AM
> I'm with Murph, he is peaking at the right end of the
> season, and shame on the Aussies for refusing to
> allow adequate testing of the new car. Nothing like
> bias to get a Kiwi into top gear.
>
> Cheers
>
> Billy 8-{)

LOL, those were the rules at the beginning of the season Billy. Everyone knew the rules, and I don't think they would change them - even for Peter Brock.
Although I would like to see Murph win, I would prefer Ford - just to annoy the crap out of the redneck Aussie's and their Aussie icon known as Holden

csinclair83
29-11-2003, 10:56 AM
I want Murphy to win but at the time time i wouldnt mind seeing a ford win as its kinda like formula 1...holdens dominating like shumacher dominates formula 1...

but murphy all the way and am beleiving that ambrose would crash out of race one, skaife will crash out of race 3

*prays*

Billy T
29-11-2003, 11:41 AM
> LOL, those were the rules at the beginning of the
> season Billy. Everyone knew the rules, and I don't
> think they would change them - even for Peter Brock.

Yeah, I know Baldy, but safety was as big a development time factor as performance. You can imagine the uproar if Murph had driven Ambrose or Skaife off the track a few times because of poor braking or cornering performance while contesting the lead. Skill ensured that didn't happen, but safety and track performance go hand in hand when car handling is the issue.

It is immaterial now, because the final outcome looks like being a bit of a lottery under the new arrangements for deciding the starting order.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|

ilikelinux
29-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Ambrose to the victory, because he drives a ford and it will be good for holden not to win.

tedheath
29-11-2003, 03:48 PM
I suuport Marcos Ambrose
But I would wouldnt I
I am a Pirtek Hose Doctor
:d

tedheath

csinclair83
01-12-2003, 12:32 PM
final results were

ambrose wining the series..well done
skaife fined 105 points, $10,000 and banned from 3 races over 12 months
ingall fined 150 points and $15,000 and banned from 3 races over 12 months

(that was for the drama that occured after skaife got touched out)

and bugger that murphy had a back issue...but i wonder what would have happened if he actually won the first race...would he have risked it or what?

caffy
01-12-2003, 12:41 PM
What happened? Skaife and Ingall being banned for waht?

metla
01-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Cant say i believe he had any back injury....

csinclair83
01-12-2003, 12:45 PM
didnt u watch it?

ingnall hit skaife and skife just turned off the tracks and he didnt "leave" the track when your supoposed to and when ingnall came around the corner again they "exchanged" a few words but wouldnt be able to hear eachother obviously but the body language and physical showings was more than enough.....
with ingnall swerving at skaife..imangine if he slipped?

and with the back injury..i surely hope he was telling the truth metla or i'd think he was a bad loser......coz obviously he didnt want to go out and lose again so yeah..if they released a doctors statement with the truth then yeah...