PDA

View Full Version : How to use QMB's order tracking system

somebody
28-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Ok. I've placed an order for some parts from QMB. However, I can't manage to log in to their order tracking system, to see where my order's at. I did manage to log in yesterday.

The only reason I'm asking here is because the guy at QMB doesn't seem to understand what I'm trying to ask him, and is taking ages to reply to my emails. Has anyone used this system before, and can tell me what to put where so I can log in? I have tried using my email address next to "LoginEmail", and the password I created yesterday next to "Password", however it doesn't work.

Kame
28-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Well not sure how QMB's order tracking works but if you can call them up, find out what courier was used, and whether they have the ticket number for it you can call the courier up and find out where it is.

You just have to answer a few small questions like where they picked it up, and where it's to be delivered to verify you know it's your package.

Jester
28-11-2003, 04:16 PM
When I ordered from QMB I received an email with confirmation of my email address and a password to enter.

Then click http://www.qmb.co.nz/login.aspx and put details in there.

Once logged in, click Your Account, then Track Your Orders.

Select the order from the list and you will see the status. My last one says "Shipped 23-10-2003".

If you haven't got your passowrd, email them at sales@qmb.co.nz and ask for your Log On Password, to access your order details.

J
:D

Jester
28-11-2003, 04:19 PM
Just read your original post, and you mentioned you are having delays in receiving reply emails from them. Try emailing now, or ringing them, they are open till 6pm, may have been busy today?

Hint - try Paul Lovett

Direct Digital line: 09-6211881

somebody
29-11-2003, 07:51 PM
Thanks Jester. The problem was that Paul must have been quite busy, as he couldn't seem to understand my emails. It's all been resolved now - he's changed my password for me and now I can log in to track my order.