PDA

View Full Version : nero 5.5,cd drive not supported

toxicbass
26-11-2003, 09:54 PM
What can i do! i have nero 5.5,but EVERY OTHER samsung CDR/rw drive is supported but mine!

:'( what can i do? use WMPlayers dodgy attempt at a audio burner?

i think im pretty much dead meat,if its unsupported then even driver updates will do nothing aye.

Cheers
Mike.e

drcspy
27-11-2003, 06:41 AM
well if you have xp then you dont need nero .........the inbuilt burning prog works pretty well........

Peter H
27-11-2003, 08:47 AM
Have you tried using it? Just because it is not on the list, doesn't mean it will not work.
Bye

Chilling_Silently
27-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Im assuming you have the LATEST version from www.ahead.de?

Murray P
28-11-2003, 12:56 AM
What model is the burner? Somebody here may have the same one and be able to help.

Cheers Murray P

RichardW
28-11-2003, 10:15 AM
I have had a few queries with Nero and have been most impressed with the support. However it was neccessary to put in a little effort myself by reading their faq's. I can't remember specific's now but downloading the latest update for your Nero software may solve the problem - they seem to update their burner support often. Also download the latest firmware upgrade for your drive from the manufacturers site. Finally you can ask Nero about it - they have always replied to my queries with 3-4 days.

toxicbass
29-11-2003, 01:26 AM
NERO 5.5.9.16 bundled.

samsung cd-r/rw sw- 252 b

il check if its now supported with any updates. i couldnt see any.
Thanks for the help..

ijust didnt want to waste ten cds to find out it doesnt work.

I burned an audio cd with WMplayers dum interface,it works on my stereo ,didnt seem to read on the PC however :-@

Cheers!

Megaman
29-11-2003, 09:34 AM
hmmmm... does anyone else think that if samsung bundled recording software with their recorder then it would be supported? seriously. samsung would make it work. hey. it might work. my computer works withour a coling fan or a heat sink!