PDA

View Full Version : FOR MAX PAYNE PLAYERS !!

Compwiznot
25-11-2003, 05:15 PM
i dunno if this is a good place to talk about computer games.....but anywayz ....i have the game max payne (the first one) and i downloaded a mod called "kung fu mod v3.0" it looked real great ..now i want to find the matrix mod ... but can't find it anywhere... it would be nice if someone would gimme the website name or just tell me where i can get it ...i i tried searching in goolgle.but some wierd language sites come ..

i was also wondering if the kung fu mod "is" the matrix mod itself ord are they different .....

sorry for askin a dumb quuestion ...i suck at finding things on the internet.....

thanks a lot !

agent
25-11-2003, 05:50 PM
I heard of the Matrix mod a long time ago, but once I clocked Max Payne in a weekend, I uninstalled it.

There's also Action Half-Life, a mod for Half-Life which gives the ability to do Hollywood-like stunts.

Babe Ruth
25-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Compwiznot,

Well you could try here Matrix Mod (http://www.fileplanet.com/files/80000/85302.shtml) although you may have to pay a small sum upfront.

Cheers, Babe.

Compwiznot
26-11-2003, 11:33 AM
well this may sound cheap but i actually tried fileplanet.com and i started to register but since i found out that its charges i left it .....

i would like it free !!!

thnks

fergie
26-11-2003, 11:51 AM
hI.
i downloaded this mod a while ago - but i also have deleted the game and the mod - i'm now thinking about getting MP 2 :D

Anyways, as the mod itself is free - just that site charges a fee - i suggest you look on kazaa.

If you have no luck there, let me no - and i'll have a look for you if i get some time.

Thanks