PDA

View Full Version : AtomicX

albatross
06-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Howdy...do I need atomic on my puter? I have m/media as well ........I use m/media now and again,but have never used atomic.......want to delete atomic but am unsure what else will leave with it......it came with my puter when I bought it.......thanks

tommy
06-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Can you tell us what AtomicX is and does? What sort of computer do you have and what version of Windows/Linux?

albatross
06-11-2003, 05:00 PM
Tom..seems to be some sort of DJ music system..looks good but would rather have a prog that I can use..basically it`s wasting space....I`m running XP.....don`t know if anything is tagged to it....
Cheers

tommy
06-11-2003, 07:05 PM
I would suggest uninstalling it but creating a System Restore Point prior to doing so as a precaution. It is possible that some file associations are tied to it but that is easily remedied by changing the associations afterwards to the program you wish to use.

kiwibeat
07-11-2003, 12:26 PM
I just use a older version of winamp fast and small which is the best software to have uses less resources too than most bloated programs

albatross
07-11-2003, 01:53 PM
thanks people...decided to dump it.....time will tell if anything important went with it.....once again thanks