PDA

View Full Version : pressf1 image website...

csinclair83
08-10-2003, 02:10 PM
how do u upload to this? say i want to show a image on pressf1...what i do?

and is there ne rules regarding maximum or minimum size and length of time etc?

Fire-and-Ice
08-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Its fairly straighforward...... follow yer nose.

stu140103
08-10-2003, 03:40 PM
> how do u upload to this? say i want to show a image
> on pressf1...what i do?

You can upload a image or a zip file to image F1 (http://www.sal.neoburn.net/imagef1/)

> and is there ne rules regarding maximum or minimum
> size and length of time etc?

Do a search on here for " imageF1" & username: " sal " & you can find out all that information :)

cyberchuck
08-10-2003, 06:50 PM
> and is there ne rules regarding maximum or minimum size and length of time etc?

I think there may be a size limit - at the end of the day you don't want it too large anyway, but remember that the extension of the image has to be lower case otherwise the server doesn't store it..
Unless Sal changed it?

Jen C
08-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Hi Chris

Yes, there are a few rules and limitations for ImageF1. The following has been copied & pasted from the original thread:

----------------------------------------------------------

File names:
Please make sure that the filename of any file you upload is a clean string, eg, replace any spaces in the filename with an under_score, remove any quotation marks and commas, etc, this isnt absolutely required, but it keeps things a lot cleaner.

File types:
Make sure file extensions are lowercase, and the following are the only file types uploadable -

.gif
.jpg
.jpeg
.png
.zip

Other:
Files will remain at ImageF1 for at least 1 month, but in most cases (credit to laziness) they'll probably stay there for a lot longer, and filesize is limited to 250KB (ample size limit imo),

----------------------------------------------------------

HTH

Jen

PS* Sorry about the bold formatting, it is a result of my copy & paste from the original thread and I cannot get rid of it.