PDA

View Full Version : Links not working

dinerouk
07-10-2003, 12:07 AM
Hi. Certain Links(like 'to' & 'address' in Yahoo webmail and 'post' MS ng's don't work. all I get is a short burst of noise and nothing. I hav recently had problems with display and have a 2" square blanked-out section on my screen when not on a program/website. The 2 problems may be connected to the Display one? Any advice? Pete

dinerouk
07-10-2003, 03:31 AM
Problem with links seems to have resolved itself-not sure how. Still have 2" square blanked-out section on desktop from display problem before,though? advice welcome

dinerouk
07-10-2003, 03:47 AM
I was wrong: link in Yahoo 'insert addresses and 'to' will not work. Also 'post' in MS newsgroups. Advice welcome

dinerouk
07-10-2003, 02:26 PM
If any one thought about replying that is-none so far!: As PC has CD crunched in drive and jammed it, it will be out of commission for a while until fixed. I shall ask vendor to sort other problem out while they have it.

Bobble
07-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Is this a long term problem?

Sounds similar to something I've experienced when something crashes. Goes away after a reboot. Perhaps yours is completely different but I can't tell from the information provided.

Good luck :D

dinerouk
08-10-2003, 05:11 AM
Win XP. I cannot get links in certain sites-don't know why,think I'll try to restore system and see if that cures it. It was OK about 4 days ago.

dinerouk
08-10-2003, 09:54 PM
I'll give it 1 more day to see if any one replies before I try and restore system. going, going............................