PDA

View Full Version : ASUS Instant Music

JamesStewart
29-09-2003, 11:50 PM
I have a P4P800 Deluxe mother board and it comes with ASUS Instant Music. If any one has a ASUS MB with this, please tell me how you got it to work! I for the life of me can't get it to work. Here is what I have done.

I have a Audio CD in the CD-Rom drive. The is a analoge cord from the CD drive to the mother board. In the BIOS I have to the MB to enable Instant Music and to play from the Secondary Master ( best CD-Rom drive) and saved the settings and quit. No matter what I do, it won't play the music.

Mike
30-09-2003, 09:21 PM
I have no idea... but try pressing the Play button on the CD Rom.

Mike.

JamesStewart
30-09-2003, 09:43 PM
You are ment to be able to use your keyboard when the computer is off (but the power to the computer is still on).

demagog
12-10-2005, 07:16 PM
I have a P4P800 Deluxe mother board and it comes with ASUS Instant Music. If any one has a ASUS MB with this, please tell me how you got it to work! I for the life of me can't get it to work. Here is what I have done.

I have a Audio CD in the CD-Rom drive. The is a analoge cord from the CD drive to the mother board. In the BIOS I have to the MB to enable Instant Music and to play from the Secondary Master ( best CD-Rom drive) and saved the settings and quit. No matter what I do, it won't play the music.

Here is all I found as I have the same problem:
http://es.asus.com/products/mb/instantmusic.htm

Paulsk58
17-01-2006, 07:43 PM
There is a FAQ on the ASUS web site that indicates that you must jumper the keyboard power KBPWR to the +5VSB position to get instant music to work.
The default is +5. I hope this helps .

Paul