PDA

View Full Version : PressF1 Email notifications

Mike
30-08-2003, 12:14 PM
I haven't received any since just before 6pm last night (Friday) - has anyone else had the same problem? Perhaps Clear has started their spam protection already and are blocking them all as spam. I hope not :)

Mike.

Mike
30-08-2003, 12:24 PM
I was right, Clear HAS started the spam filtering (more than a week early), but they're not blocking the PressF1 notifications :D

A little OT, but I have complained (now 3 times) about the Spam filtering and have asked to be removed from the "free trial". I was told that they can't remove me from the free trial, but I can opt out at the end of the trial (next year) - why can't they remove me from the trial, they should be able to just opt me out now :)

grrr

I'm starting to get less and less satisfied with Clear.Net (an ISP I have been with since I first started on the net several years ago).

Mike.

Susan B
30-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Someone who is on iHug mentioned last night that they were not receiving email notifications either so it may not be Clear's fault.

You don't need anymore anyway, Mike. :p :D

Mike
30-08-2003, 03:36 PM
I know I know, I've got tons of them :D

I just received 3 notifications, but none of them was for this thread... perhaps they were for posts after your reply Susan.

Something strange is afoot at the Circle K. :)

Mike.

-=JM=-
30-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Can't stand the things myself. I wouldn't know if they're working or not.

Billy T
30-08-2003, 08:05 PM
All PF1 email notifications stopped just after 5 pm Friday.

No changes to my system.

Jetsream via Xtra for ISP.

Everything else normal!

Any ideas?:|

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|