PDA

View Full Version : A couple qs...

csinclair83
29-08-2003, 02:55 PM
Hey...a few qs :)

1: I wanna know the fastest or easist way to scan 600 images...
yes 600 :D

2:Can the images that have been scanned, be able to made to "move" in macromedia flash? say u scanned a car on a road..like a racing poster and in macromedia u gonna make the car move along the road..is this possible?

3: How can i make something made in macromedia work as a powerpoint slide show...say u got a car moving on a road, and u want it part of a presentation, and in powerpoint u type words to go with the pic..etc...

I really hope i havent confused my qs :) and i look forward to the help i hope 2 get :D

cheers

csinclair83
29-08-2003, 10:00 PM
bump bump :)

godfather
29-08-2003, 10:22 PM
> 1: I wanna know the fastest or easist way to scan 600
> images...

Either pay a lot of money to a commercial graphics house, or scan them yourself.
There is a physical process required here that either needs money or time to make it happen. There is no magic solution.

> 2:Can the images that have been scanned, be able to
> made to "move" in macromedia flash? say u scanned a
> car on a road..like a racing poster and in macromedia
> u gonna make the car move along the road..is this
> possible?

Anything is possible, but you would need to separate the car from the background and make many sequential images of the car, at incremental points along the road as a basic principle.
I doubt there is a magic solution here either, image recognition will have difficulty recognising object boundaries to "make it happen" automatically.

> 3: How can i make something made in macromedia work
> as a powerpoint slide show...say u got a car moving
> on a road, and u want it part of a presentation, and
> in powerpoint u type words to go with the
> pic..etc...

Simply enter the 2 words macromedia powerpoint
into Google. All will be revealed.

metla
29-08-2003, 11:25 PM
If your doing the scanning yourself then get the biggest scanner you can afford,and make sure it has multi-scan/crop abilities.

By this i mean you can load for example 3 photos onto the scanner at the one time and the scanner will recorgnise them as 3 differet files,crop them into there respective sizes,name them and save them to a folder,all with the press of a button.

600 isn't that many,i done thousands a few months back,every photo we could track down of the company from the last 30 years.