PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of an online NPC competetion?

fergie
11-08-2003, 02:48 PM
Hi.
Hey, does any one know of an online NPC competetion for this years NPC?

I know there used to be www.virtualnpc.co.nz - but this isn't up any more.

I just want one where you pick the teams and margins to win etc

Thanks

csinclair83
11-08-2003, 04:15 PM
i guess it will be out within 1-2 days before the NPC actually starts...
when the virtual super 12 finished they asked if the ppl wanted to be emailed to be told when the npc version is starting...
so i guess i'd get a email soon...when i do...i'll put it up on pressf1...
but i'd also be checking the website to see when it is up...

anyway...this link mite be one to keep a eye on for the meantime...(i know it says virtual super 12 but it says "watch this space for npc).....

http://www.virtualsuper12.co.nz/default.asp?uid=024A54DD-6F75-4964-A6BC-763D6DB56125

Stumped Badly
14-08-2003, 12:53 AM
it's started.

http://www.virtualnpc.co.nz/registration.asp?m=p&c=A450K518A7430

csinclair83
14-08-2003, 10:46 AM
i just hope it actually is working..
i made my picks..
went to scoreboard..(was surfing)
and it said i havent made ne picks??????

lemmie know what u come up wif...

parry
14-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Just a note to people who were registered in last years one. They send you an email for registering in this years competition. You can click on it to get to a registration page that has all the details, BUT when you submit it, it will always reject saying the Players Name is already registered.

In fact this is bollocks as the name registered is actually you. No way around except to create a new player name. After registering I did a search on my old Player Name and it came up player not found.

Hey it's a free service but thought I'd mention in case people were having trouble :-)

Jester
14-08-2003, 01:52 PM
yep Parry,

I had the same thing, after ensuring all fields were completed and clicked submit to confirm last years name ....

The name has been taken!! lol

J.
:D