PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Indiana Jones Emperors Tomb

simo
10-08-2003, 04:49 PM
I am stuck in the Dungeon (yes very early in the game), have killed the necessary baddies and have jump/whipped across the gap, pulled the lever to lower the cage (which crashes to the ground) jumped onto the chain. Obviously I need to climb up, jump off onto another ledge. But, when I choose climb (arrow up) I can then choose swing (W) and when I let go, its all history for Indy.

Can anybody help? Have looked at a walkthrough but this didn't help.

Jen C
10-08-2003, 05:36 PM
Firstly, have you got the patch installed for the game. Grab it here (http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/indyet.htm) as you will need it to complete the game.

Have you tried whilst hanging onto the chain swinging, W+spacebar as you let go? This should give you more forward movement otherwise you may just drop like a rock when you let go.

Having a quick read of a walkthrough, suggests that you need to swing off towards the ledge below the open window.

ivanka85
19-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I am stuck in the Dungeon (yes very early in the game), have killed the necessary baddies and have jump/whipped across the gap, pulled the lever to lower the cage (which crashes to the ground) jumped onto the chain. Obviously I need to climb up, jump off onto another ledge. But, when I choose climb (arrow up) I can then choose swing (W) and when I let go, its all history for Indy.

Can anybody help? Have looked at a walkthrough but this didn't help.

Hi, I have the same problem, I pull the lever to lower the chain, then jump to it, climb up but evertyine I want to jump to grab the ledge beneath the window, he never reaches it but he grabs the ledge on the floor where the lever is. I tried everything and don't know how to continue. As you say, there's no help in the walkthrough articles. Can anyone give us any advice???

Ivana