PDA

View Full Version : Is it me? or is Paradise down?

fergie
07-08-2003, 08:39 AM
Hey,
Can anyone here try going to this address:

http://www.paradise.net.nz

Let me know if you can get there.
I couldn't dial up using my paradise, and I can't check my paradise email's - hopefully its happening for everyone (not just me) and I hope it works soon.

Cheers

fergie
07-08-2003, 08:51 AM
no worries people.
I can get everything now.
better get to work :(

wotz
07-08-2003, 08:58 AM
Its the second time in about a week

Steve Askew
07-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Paradise cable was down too, My mate rang & told me.
He then rang paradise & he was greeted by a pre-recorded message saying they were working on the problem.

All is ok again :)

cheers Steve

Steve Bell
07-08-2003, 07:46 PM
Well at least the pre-recorded message acknowledged the problem. When Xtra/Jetstream conked out yesterday, the "help" line, as usual, said there were "no knowern problems". That's the trouble, they don't know until the first user tells them - and I often seem to be the first.

What amused me is that before you press the button for the "status message", there's now a new preamble; it goes: "Did you know you can get status reports on the Xtra website. You don't need to phone us...."

Think, Telecom. What is wrong with this statement?

Steve B.

PoWa
07-08-2003, 10:37 PM
> Think, Telecom. What is wrong with this statement?

lol, nice one.

Rod ger
07-08-2003, 11:29 PM
I know the e-mail is slow. got some responses from postings last night and recieved them at 1:30 this afternoon.

Robby
08-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Yeh,

I've been experiecing consistant problems with paradise last couple of weeks, e-mails slow to arrive, and outages.

everyone I know is having same problems, not sure whats going on, but
their reliabilty has gone out the window lately.

cheers,

Robby

gradebdan
08-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Clearnet own Paradise. For a week I get a recorded message from Clearnet saying webmail users may be experiencin problems with their webmail, our technicians are working on the problem!!
See my "Subject" ..Computer freezes when I try to open my clearnet webmail..posted on 7 aug 10.36pm
It seems there could be a connection.

Peter H
08-08-2003, 09:59 PM
I use Paradise for internet - Clear for Email. Find no problems with either of them.
Bye