PDA

View Full Version : Emoticons

bruciebear
03-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Is there a reliable and reputable download that gives you emoticons built into Outlook Express. I don't want Ecredimail but Outlook Express with some emoticons would be great but don't want problems and want one easy to get rid of if change mind. Cheers.

Susan B
03-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Hey Bruciebear (love that name! :D), instead of the risk of installing a dodgy emoticon program you could make a folder somewhere handy and put your own emoticons in it. Then when you want to use them in OE just go to Insert > Picture, browse to that folder, choose your emoticon graphic and away you go.

That way you can save and use any and all emoticon graphics that take your fancy -- and there are plenty of them out there. :-)

Mike
03-08-2003, 06:31 PM
> and there are plenty of them out there. :-)

Such as these:

:) :( :D :x ;\ B-) ]:) :p X-( :^O ;) :8} :_| ?:| :O :|

Mike.

Susan B
03-08-2003, 06:38 PM
> Such as these:

Yes, well I sort of did have those in mind and wondered if Bruciebear would check them out. :D

bruciebear
05-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the info and comment Susan. Great idea Susan about the folder to hold them problem is I am thick today. Do you know where I can get some 1 by 1 to put in a folder? I went to Google but sites either want you to pay or foreign language or have closed etc. Any help would be great thanks.

Chilling_Silently
05-08-2003, 12:50 PM
If you right-click on the above images and choose "Save image as" or something similar, that'll work!

You may also want to check download websites for MSN and Yahoo! Messenger, as they show their emoticon lists there, and you can save those too !

bruciebear
05-08-2003, 01:30 PM
Thanks guys all sorted, cheers.