PDA

View Full Version : digicams...

csinclair83
22-07-2003, 03:25 PM
i dunno if i should post this thread or not..am just gonna type it and decide at the end of it..probably end up posting it...

I've had my digicam stolen recently...which is a huge shame for me considering i really use it alot....

this coming weekend i've got 2 parties to attend, a 21st..and grandparents 50th wedding..and knowing a digicam can go endlessly with hundreds of pixs and film is not a worry...
i dont have one anymore :-(
the main reason of this posting is...is there anyone willing to lend one for the weekend? basically saturday morning to monday morning or possibly late sunday night..
I'm willing to give a few items of mine as security...(cant think of what at he moment)...i know this is really a "issue based on trust" and it'd be hard to trust someone via the net.....but i can put it in writing, so if nefing happens to it..attack me with it..and i'd sign it too..

btw...i'm in Rotorua..so it basically have to be someone whos a user of pressf1 from Rotorua...

btw i wont be offended if all i get is "no" postings...so just say how u feel and what u want to say...

many thanks in advance...

csinclair83